Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk - True son(-in-law) of Shamsher.

DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think dat its only Rk who can undrstand mallik properly dat y did he tried to kill him. Evn his daughtr n padma didn't tried to undrstand him, who had livd half of their life wid him. I didn't lykd dat hw they both blamed him without thinking. Jb Shamu hospital se discharge hua to use nhi malum tha k Rk aur Madhu k bich sb thik ho gya h. Usne to usi pe vishwas kia jo usne hospital me dekha aur pooja me dekha. Wo apni beti k pyar me majbur tha. I luvd hw Rk was able to read his intentions. He is his true son(-in-law).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DevilClan

I think dat its only Rk who can undrstand mallik properly dat y did he tried to kill him. Evn his daughtr n padma didn't tried to undrstand him, who had livd half of their life wid him. I didn't lykd dat hw they both blamed him without thinking. Jb Shamu hospital se discharge hua to use nhi malum tha k Rk aur Madhu k bich sb thik ho gya h. Usne to usi pe vishwas kia jo usne hospital me dekha aur pooja me dekha. Wo apni beti k pyar me majbur tha. I luvd hw Rk was able to read his intentions. He is his true son(-in-law).

😃👏
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Madhu , Loves her Maalik very much . She couldn't believe that her Maalik can try to take anyone's life . I am really sorry but i disagree that Madhu was wrong . I don;t think she said anything wrong at all . She is shattered to know that her own father whom she keeps ahead of everyone he tried to kill her Husband whom she has just started to understand him . 

Madhu is a righteous Girl & she reacted the way she did . Malik also knew that Madhu would get sad after she comes to know the truth . 
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RK is really a true SIL to mallick. RK found a father figure in Mallik which he failed to find in Kukuji. Thats why he forgive him. RK respect Mallik and wants to give a fresh start to their relationship also. Madhu is a  righteous girl thats why reacted that way. 
SuryoDhayam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On 3rd murder attempt RK wanted to know Malik's real intention behind and was patient gave a chance for shamsher to explain. After listening RK came to conclusion that fathers urge to remove bad from his daughter's life. He is convinced to the act and excused him.  Where as today both Madhu and Padmini neither they questioned nor gave a chance to listen Malik intention for the act. They are drawing conclusions on their own. Madhu does this mistake more often. She did the same with RK on the 3rd atempt night (puja night). She just assumed or came to conclusion that RK did hurt Malik. This is the mistake she is doing more often. She needs to learn a lesson. RK sure is going to teach her this lesson.
Agree to your point that RK is a good SIL now. After Radhaji drama lets see how good madhu will be as DIL. SIL vs DIL? The equations changed.
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnnylucky

On 3rd murder attempt RK wanted to know Malik's real intention behind and was patient gave a chance for shamsher to explain. After listening RK came to conclusion that fathers urge to remove bad from his daughter's life. He is convinced to the act and excused him.  Where as today both Madhu and Padmini neither they questioned nor gave a chance to listen Malik intention for the act. They are drawing conclusions on their own. Madhu does this mistake more often. She did the same with RK on the 3rd atempt night (puja night). She just assumed or came to conclusion that RK did hurt Malik. This is the mistake she is doing more often. She needs to learn a lesson. RK sure is going to teach her this lesson.

Agree to your point that RK is a good SIL now. After Radhaji drama lets see how good madhu will be as DIL. SIL vs DIL? The equations changed.

exactly madhu s doing this mistake again & again
she nds to learn a lesson from rk😆