Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Time to think Everyone - Don't take jobs away (Page 2)

Anju.. IF-Dazzler
Anju..
Anju..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
imagine you are working in a company
next day when u go to office
people says "mam!we are sorry we are closing our office because a sincere employe has left the company"
what will u do???
its anyway gonna end in jan ryt???
till then ppl will search for new jobs till jan
ok sanaya is popular she will get another show
is karan,daljeet,mami,nani so popular?
is camera boy,light boy,makeup ppl,set people so popular that they will get a job in 1day ha?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaananthaSultan_Of_Swing

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
gr8 point by the topic maker

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaanantha

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Majority of people who are asking for the show to end are adolescents, teens who probably haven't had to work to earn a living and pay their bills, so far.

Once they realise how difficult it is to find a job and hold on to it during economically challenging times like these, they will regret asking for as how to end thereby putting many jobs at risk.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaananthakshows_fangirlPiano1422

naaza_deen Goldie
naaza_deen
naaza_deen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i agree...

but you see my dear...a lot of his fans are young girls...they are too attached to the show and just doesn't get that ...there are more people involved in IPKKND...from spot boys to actors to directors to camera men ...writers...to producers...may many many people involved.

they just dont get it if they all loose their jobs...that is not their problem...they dont really care

about barun leaving...its his life...respect that...he wants to take a break...and spend time with his family...he should.i would like to ask everybody in this forum...what if it was one of you who just dont get time off your work...and is exhausted and just dont have enough time to spend with your family...for days...months...years????

i dont blame gul either...i dont think barun really has a problem with her...another thing these so called fans are doing is they are only blaming gul...not the other producers...like nissar and rajesh.maybe barun had problems with them...

even if you try and explain it to them...even if barun tries to explain it to them...they are not gonna listen.they would only say the production house made him lie.

i would like to say...let the poor guy go...let him be with his family and friends...
its upto each one of you to watch the show ahead or not...be positive and wish barun goodluck and happiness if they really really love him. please do not make ridiculous statements of barun or gul or PH or star plus...and repent on it later.ofcourse i am also feeling bad that i wont be seeing barun for sometime...but im sure he will be back with a bang!!!

PS: im not trying to give muft gyans...just wrote whats really on my mind...i dont even think anyone will even read this fully.hehhehe

PPS: barun said if he has 240 hours he would come to you and thank everyone for supporting him and for loving him...that guy is a GEM...if you really love him please believe in him...love him...wait for him to be back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaananthaserendipity235

naaza_deen Goldie
naaza_deen
naaza_deen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
same here buddy...i wish him the same...i will continue to watch him.
Originally posted by nikita59

Nothing you will say to these fans will do u any good...as they are not going to listen to anyone...it is actually pathetic the way they are begging to end the show just b/c barun is leaving, w/o thinking of the daily survival of the other crew associated with it...but u see god is up there, and there is karma, and it comes back at everyone...I just pray for Barun to give an offical statement..so that all these fans can go on with her life, and let Barun do that too...And the most unrealistic part is that many faces have changes for the most popular shows in TV history, there are numerous names, but the show still went on...But, the one show I think ekta fully justified, and I have no doubt in my mind, that the show which was as good as comparable to IPKKND was KYPH..(Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai..)..I think that show had the best love and hate relationship, with a strong cast, strong storyline, and the utilization of each and every cast and crew was there and it maintained that throughout till the end..I am going to miss Barun, but hope he gets all the happiness and success in his career..I will continue to watch the show, even if Barun leaves..good post btw..:)
shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Watching a show or not watching it depends upon ones likes and dislikes...there are umpteen number of shows running...we watch what we like...if one does not like to watch any one as the new main lead of this show...then he/she cannot be forced to sit in front of the tv.

Plus I am sure nobody started watching the show...thinking abt the employees...that they need their jobs..so we should watch it...had this been the case...then we should watch every show as there are equal number of people employed in every show...why should the staff of this show be an exception!!!!

And today or tomorrow, the show will end...then what???
Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Agree. Just let them not kill the Character A.S.R and choose a suitable replacement.LOL

Happy festival of lights 2012

Edited by Erika1 - 12 November 2012 at 12:06pm
gree86 Groupbie
gree86
gree86

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Seeing sbs today,all the cast joking around i have come to the same opinion...There is no need to end the show...People should stop being so hyper,calm down and think rationally...

Go to top