Time to think Everyone - Don't take jobs away

vidyaanantha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Question to all. Just a question, If you can answer that would be great. I know its too late to talk but...I'm so tired of seeing posts to end show.

I know most of you don't like this but its the truth. Seems like they are ending show. You all are taking the jobs from so many people. think being in their shoes. How many of them may be cursing you all.

One decision is in your hands. That is whether you want to watch it or not. TV remote will be always in your hand to switch channal if you don't want to watch. Its not PH, Star or Barun who can control this.

I know everybody is attached to IPKKND. But end of day its a fictional story and after that everybody have their life. Barun is not Arnav who is living with Khushi in real life. Guys please understand.

If Barun decides to Quit on his own - Do you guys think you get same output/interest fromhim if you force him to stay.

If Barun is forced to quit by PH or who ever - Do you think Barun will be comfortable working with them again and do you think he gets right treatment? Are you/whoever is protesting will go there and clear situation?

In either way why everybody is behind to shut the show off. Why no body is thinking about other cast and crew involved and people who works there on daily basis? What about their life if they shut down the show because of your so called protests.

Don't Spoil the workers Diwali who are working in IPKKND sets.
Edited by vidyaanantha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I posted this on anothe thread about sanaya but applies to whole cast and crew

"I am just surprised that so many people who say they love sanaya and Barun and then say if either not there then end the show.

It's their job and livelihood. If one actor leaves for say personal reasons or better pastures then everyone else is forcibly thrown out of their jobs. They took the roles individually yes they became popular as a couple but it's a job at the end of the day. Someone loses a career a livelihood because of someone else.

Seems very insensitive and callus to the very person whom you claim you love."
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing you will say to these fans will do u any good...as they are not going to listen to anyone...it is actually pathetic the way they are begging to end the show just b/c barun is leaving, w/o thinking of the daily survival of the other crew associated with it...but u see god is up there, and there is karma, and it comes back at everyone...I just pray for Barun to give an offical statement..so that all these fans can go on with her life, and let Barun do that too...And the most unrealistic part is that many faces have changes for the most popular shows in TV history, there are numerous names, but the show still went on...But, the one show I think ekta fully justified, and I have no doubt in my mind, that the show which was as good as comparable to IPKKND was KYPH..(Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai..)..I think that show had the best love and hate relationship, with a strong cast, strong storyline, and the utilization of each and every cast and crew was there and it maintained that throughout till the end..I am going to miss Barun, but hope he gets all the happiness and success in his career..I will continue to watch the show, even if Barun leaves..good post btw..:)
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i really want barun to stay back!!that would make things normal and smooth for everyone.
however if its not possible i'm not in an urge to plead to end the show!!!!
because i know the other members of the team will be affected..their handwork will be futile.there are lots of people working in such team who earns on daily basis..i dont want them to be jobless being rational..i really feel very sad for sanaya and others!!!
but at the same time logic says if someone replaces barun for the character ASR-the show will come to an end by itself gradually..least number of people can accept anyone as ASR other than barun!!!!
so barun to stay back in the show can solve all these mess only!!!i would beg for that..but certainly wont beg anyone to end the show!!!!in that case time will decide the fate of IPKKND
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
the show is ending in jan anyway... so aftr that the cast n crew will have to find a way ! even the PH hinted us a few weeks ago that ipkknd has run its course.. they have no story to show !   so y not just giving a meaningful end while barun n sanaya r there ! other actors n writers r quitting n as far as sanaya is concerned she wont be struggling coz she'll hv better PH who wont give her old  rags to wear ! n the sopt boys n other crews... haha they r soo going to shift them to their new baby.. dont worrry about that !!
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
[QUOTE=tiahalder]i really want barun to stay back!!that would make things normal and smooth for everyone.
however if its not possible i'm not in an urge to plead to end the show!!!!
because i know the other members of the team will be affected..their handwork will be futile.there are lots of people working in such team who earns on daily basis..i dont want them to be jobless being rational..i really feel very sad for sanaya and others!!!
but at the same time logic says if someone replaces barun for the character ASR-the show will come to an end by itself gradually..least number of people can accept anyone as ASR other than barun!!!!
so barun to stay back in the show can solve all these mess only!!!i would beg for that..but certainly wont beg anyone to end the show!!!!in that case time will decide the fate of IPKKND
[/QUOTE

Yes, I agree with that, but the viewers don't have any right to take their jobs away. The show will come to an end one day, but begging it to end now, will take their jobs, w/o any fault of theirs. If the show does come to an end by its own, tht's okay with me, as then it isn't as if like they didn't try, but w/o giving them a chance, the fans can't demand ending the show w/o thinking of the crew associated with it...And btw..IF only represents a small amt. of the viewers watching this show, there are many who would fine even if it continues w/o Barun, b/c they are not as emotionally attached as the IF fans are..
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally, a sane post! thank you!
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ESR8

the show is ending in jan anyway... so aftr that the cast n crew will have to find a way ! even the PH hinted us a few weeks ago that ipkknd has run its course.. they have no story to show !   so y not just giving a meaningful end while barun n sanaya r there ! other actors n writers r quitting n as far as sanaya is concerned she wont be struggling coz she'll hv better PH who wont give her old  rags to wear ! n the sopt boys n other crews... haha they r soo going to shift them to their new baby.. dont worrry about that !!

But, you don't know when it would end do u? When the fans don't believe the articles about Barun quitting, but you want to believe that the show will end in Jan, b/c you think noone will watch it...😕
The only rightly the fans can do is to hope barun stays, other wise if he doesn't don't beg the show to end, tht is what is the most disturbing part to me..it is what the fans want to believe rather than letting the show run by its own...
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
imagine you are working in a company
next day when u go to office
people says "mam!we are sorry we are closing our office because a sincere employe has left the company"
what will u do???
its anyway gonna end in jan ryt???
till then ppl will search for new jobs till jan
ok sanaya is popular she will get another show
is karan,daljeet,mami,nani so popular?
is camera boy,light boy,makeup ppl,set people so popular that they will get a job in 1day ha?
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 point by the topic maker