at all shown.
Sree di I salute to ur positivity..

Appoo here logic is very simple

The time slot promos

Badlegi waqt badlegi kahani ayenge kareeb kunal aur siddhi

Second : kiddos praying all the time showing god

Third : every one saying for diwali family will be together

Fourth: richa blabber history repating the story

If they had to show si $arrying abhay n conceiving for his crap then y that montage of kunal siddhi so happy?

If they had to show this crap marriage, then y they hyped kiddos entry n also they would have shown same old montage na kunal siddhi with their respective sons?

So it means still we can bank on simple I m doing that only ...
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

I give damn to those who might say that I m wrong but I never loose my thought process and yes for sure if ppl say n call me a stupid for being positive today at this moment I welcome stupidity idiocity n watever.

I am strong n capable enough of being called so n I don't throw a statement that I m ready guys throw tomatoes n eggs today if anywants to I would say come on dude dare to throw one u will get 10. I m not a saint to welcome all shit but yes I know to tackle

My hope n positivity will always result in success hope this time tooo I will be proved right

This will prove to be a drama though its uncalled for at this moment after5 months torture

๐Ÿ‘
Sree love u...
Nidhi now i have more members to run after ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Yep nothing goes to stay positive...this is open forum n anyone r free to express their views...
If it's a drama...n someone told no other rituals were done...n siddhi was being rude to kunal ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
She never did that ...even when she was in jail...she was crying n hiding her face...
Now i have a doubt about that papers...they might not b mutual agreement ...for marriage ...but may b mutual agreement for drama...n Tht marriage is not real...

Hatts off to whoever r positive...u guys made me think
Positive again...
Yep me too cried after watching episode ...but now iam prepared ...to watch n then decide...
-apoorvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey hum bhi kitna pagal hai yaar
Hawa mein tajmahal banaliya
Ab ummed karte hain ki kal hamari hawa na
nikale..Edited by -apoorvas - 11 years ago
-apoorvas thumbnail
Yaa I still dare to say let's be positive and see how the things
unfold..
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

Appoo here logic is very simple

The time slot promos

Badlegi waqt badlegi kahani ayenge kareeb kunal aur siddhi

Second : kiddos praying all the time showing god

Third : every one saying for diwali family will be together

Fourth: richa blabber history repating the story

If they had to show si $arrying abhay n conceiving for his crap then y that montage of kunal siddhi so happy?

If they had to show this crap marriage, then y they hyped kiddos entry n also they would have shown same old montage na kunal siddhi with their respective sons?

So it means still we can bank on simple I m doing that only ...

Completely agree wid u  CVs show montage much before the original episode!! SiNal together montage(before C-Night) came much before the original episode so this montage seems to be true ๐Ÿ˜›

N they didnt showed any promo/released an article on it means they may Re-Unite ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nidhi Eshi Sree Appu one more addition to ur positivity club n thats me...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
if sree is positive m all in for this positivity yaar ๐Ÿค—
guys lets just hope for positive Diwali surprise๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GuardianDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshi.nl

๐Ÿ‘
Sree love u...
Nidhi now i have more members to run after ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Yep nothing goes to stay positive...this is open forum n anyone r free to express their views...
If it's a drama...n someone told no other rituals were done...n siddhi was being rude to kunal ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
She never did that ...even when she was in jail...she was crying n hiding her face...
Now i have a doubt about that papers...they might not b mutual agreement ...for marriage ...but may b mutual agreement for drama...n Tht marriage is not real...

Hatts off to whoever r positive...u guys made me think
Positive again...
Yep me too cried after watching episode ...but now iam prepared ...to watch n then decide...

Eshi u have decided to stay positive so how v r responsible ๐Ÿ˜† No use of crying n being sad b happy ur health will be good ๐Ÿ˜† else it will hurt u only and at the end of the day its just an entertainment show so we should nt take it very seriously ๐Ÿ˜† Talk,smile n go ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

-apoorvas thumbnail
Chalo hamara list lambi hoti jaa Rahi hain
GuardianDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

Nidhi Eshi Sree Appu one more addition to ur positivity club n thats me...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
if sree is positive m all in for this positivity yaar ๐Ÿค—
guys lets just hope for positive Diwali surprise๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Finally we r getting more positive members! After the episode i thought all might have turned negative like kunal ๐Ÿ˜† Hats off to all the positive minds ๐Ÿค—
-apoorvas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DJ-

<font color="#0066ff">Eshi u have decided to stay positive so how v r responsible๐Ÿ˜†No use of crying n being sad b happy ur health will be good๐Ÿ˜†else it will hurt u only and at the end of the day its just an entertainment show so we should nt take it very seriously๐Ÿ˜†Talk,smile n go๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Absolutely nidhi..
It should be entertaining rather hurting ..what's the use of entertainment which makes u sick..