Posted: 11 years ago
I knw all are upset but i believe SS KN MORE than what i saw .they would rather quit the show than do such stupid crap
its all drama from abhay'side to man up kc and realise the mistakes so that what happened 9 yrs ago doesnt happen again
i am ready for all eggs and tomatoes that u wld b throwing on me if i am proved wrong but guyz plss smile
guyz cheer up
and happy diwali to all

Edited by i.am - 11 years ago
Originally posted by i.am

I knw all are upset but i believe SS KN MORE than what i saw .they would rather quit the show than do such stupid crap
its all drama from abhay'side to man up kc and realise the mistakes so that what happened 9 yrs ago doesnt happen again
i am ready for all eggs and tomatoes that u wld b throwing on me if i am proved wrong but guyz plss smile
guyz cheer up
and happy diwali to all

Thank you so much. I like your positivity.😊 But, i can't tolerate the fact siddhi and abhay married even if it is fake.

Anyways, HAPPY DIWALI to all and plz guys cheer up and enjoy ur diwali like i.am said!!😊😊
Man!! Pls dnt try to bring positivity again as seriously dnt have any such hopes frm CVs bt the points u mentioned that abhay is trying to realise KCs mistakes is really true!!

I will pray whateva u said comes true as tom. is diwali so if they show abhay-siddhi & KC drinking n crying then they r surely the mad ðŸ˜¡

U brought some positivity in me again  

I m still having some hopes as seema said KC will bring siddhi back home in a bridal wear 
happy diwali...
hats off to your positivity...but damage has been done...now i can't want to kunal chopra in a grey shaded avatar...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
i salute ur positivity...but the show itself nothing but a negativity...now on we have to voice kick richa ,abhay out...already i cant put up with richa now abhay and her psyco mom...😡🤢...
Originally posted by i.am

guyz cheer up
and happy diwali to all

HAPPY DIWALI 2 u to serials have bad phases but we always we expect a lot
from cv's especially v want couple to
unite i think all will b well.
Originally posted by abd_20

HAPPY DIWALI 2 u to serials have bad phases but we always we expect a lot
from cv's especially v want couple to
unite i think all will b well.

Bad phase is always there in each show bt here they r showing this since july ðŸ¤¢ n its almost half november 4 n a half month  Which show shows bad phase for such a long time 
Hatsoff to ur positivity...n thanks for bringing positivity...

Hope u guys proved correct...even if it's the case...cvs ruined deewali for us...no need to start such a crap on such occasion...

I love sinal to the core...but they spoiled their image...n kunal 's heart is bleeding... 😭 😭

Fingers crossed..
Man I am stilll Daaamn positive this will turn out to be a joke. Frankly I cried got depressed
And just locked myself in room after the episode but my instincts r still stilll pinning me to be positive

Though todays episode is not at all considered to be forgivable

Happy Diwaliii
plz come forward...am ready with tomatoes & eggs to oblige you ðŸ˜‰