Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tweet by Rajbaddhan for BARUN FANS!

koolrasha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tweet BY @RajBaddhan Barun Sobti fans (Arnav of #IPKKND ) -
I've managed to get him on my show live tmrw to clarify his position& a Star TV man will also be on.
Soo again sobti will be on rajbaddhan show tomorrow!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully it will be some good news.
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope for the best
*fingers crossed*
this RJ is really helping us alot 1
thnx to him
when nobody listened he did !👏
Edited by tamy267 - 11 years ago
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Trying to keep spirits and hopes up.  Just hope Barun uses this opportunity to be straight forward with instead of giving canned answers (i.e. taking a break) that makes no sense at all. Fans are intelligent and can tell the difference between a lie and truth. We can't deal with lies, half-truths or evasions. Just tell it like it is.
Just speak from the heart, whatever it is, we can handle the truth. DOn't be a pawn to anyone and loose your integrity.  Fans are the cornerstone of your ultimate success now and for years ahead. Please don't undermine them.
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pacsun

Trying to keep spirits and hopes up.  Just hope Barun uses this opportunity to be straight forward with instead of giving canned answers (i.e. taking a break) that makes no sense at all. Fans are intelligent and can tell the difference between a lie and truth. We can't deal with lies, half-truths or evasions. Just tell it like it is.

Just speak from the heart, whatever it is, we can handle the truth. DOn't be a pawn to anyone and loose your integrity.  Fans are the cornerstone of your ultimate success now and for years ahead. Please don't undermine them.

That is what I want too. Straight forward answers dammit. 
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hope he gets to know audience reaction