superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I bet the this drama is definitely a plan by Sulekha, Abhay and siddhi to teach Kunal a lesson. They are doing exactly the same that Kunal did to siddhi in the park. Tomorrow diwali is gonna be special as SINAL will reunite. 

BRING IT ON GUYS THROW TOMATOES EGGS AND SHOES AT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myra_3490 thumbnail
i salute ur positivity
u still hav hopes
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Buddy thanks for being positive...

No hopes left...now...hate cvs...i won't throw anything on u...
Iam not hoping on cvs...but hope u r proved right
If it's a lesson to teach kunal...then cvs 😑 😑 😑 it's really mean,disgusting,sadistic, behaviour ...
To show this kind of crap on occasion of deewali...
A mother of two kids...who loves her hubby to the core...who is aalways ready to die for him...is marrying someone r faking it...chi chi...chi 😑 😑
N it's a mean track to throw on fans...cvs rot in hell...

Cvs n ekta πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ go n consult docs... 😑
No family values...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i salute your positive attitude...
but sorry...it all have been crushed and smashed...
currently i am going to watch for the mean and grey shaded kunal chopra...uff he is going to look hot...a little grey shade...a little negative...a little drunk...total hot

i want my KC to teach siddhi and abhay a lesson...seriously siddhi made me hate her becos of her mahaanta...its becos of this mahaanta...i hate all ekta female leads...including tulsi...parvati...prerna...the only person in ekta leads that i have great respect is anjali from kavayanjali...a self-respect women...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
my diwali mood has been spoiled ...
Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i still wonder y siddi mes'd kunal ...

plz come and take me from here
keerthi93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Murali28

but i still wonder y siddi mes'd kunal ...

plz come and take me from here

I think Abhay messaged, in order for kunal to witness. That's my guess. Who cares, it doesn't even matter. They ruined our Diwali by showing howing something unbearable. cv's go to hell.
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: superV

I bet the this drama is definitely a plan by Sulekha, Abhay and siddhi to teach Kunal a lesson. They are doing exactly the same that Kunal did to siddhi in the park. Tomorrow diwali is gonna be special as SINAL will reunite. 

BRING IT ON GUYS THROW TOMATOES EGGS AND SHOES AT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!!!

Pls dnt raise my level of positivity and hopes bcoz if it breaks again i wont be able to see any show πŸ˜†

Bt as two posts have raised my level of positivity so i will dare to watch tom episode to satisfy myself πŸ˜³ n if they dnt show SiNal reunion then its the end for me πŸ€’
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DJ-

<font color="#0033ff">Pls dnt raise my level of positivity and hopes bcoz if it breaks again i wont be able to see any showπŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#0033ff">Bt as two posts have raised my level of positivity so i will dare to watch tom episode to satisfy myself😳n if they dnt show SiNal reunion then its the end for me🀒</font>

Nidhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† same here...as some fans r still positive... 😲 n they have guts to open this post...after such crap...kudos to u who opened this thread πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wil try to watch tomorrow ...this threads raised my hopes...
But precap is more emotional one...

Well wil watch last part... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Can't watch him crying...
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: eshi.nl

Nidhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† same here...as some fans r still positive... 😲 n they have guts to open this post...after such crap...kudos to u who opened this thread πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wil try to watch tomorrow ...this threads raised my hopes...
But precap is more emotional one...

Well wil watch last part... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Can't watch him crying...

When i switched on my PC my mood was totally off bt few posts made me laugh n brought some positivity as tom diwali is there so may be they show its all abhay's plan to realise KCs mistakes n later on he tell him the truth n SiNal reunion πŸ˜‰

M still positive πŸ˜†