Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun quitting? Then why (Page 6)

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spoorthi

its really confusing , don't  u  think they hurried up the ending of sheetal's track?

one thing that i am not understanding is when arnav came to know about shyam during payash wedding he warned him but didn't called the police that happened  when shyam's truth came out in from of everybody  ,sheetal was his friend in fact his gf ,he would have warned her,she would have never returned back , surprisingly he handed her to the police,i knew sheetal would be negative but did that scene really had logic i wonder,i might be wrong here

they ended her track in 1 episode,if they all wanted to show as per our wish ,why barun is quitting then,now the track is over also or is bcz they want to focus on arhi before uk trip then drop the bomb that he has already quit,god these are really misleading

Dear the PH is just tricking us. PH didn't expect so much of protest from fans. All this is done to show us that they r giving us nice tracks & they r clean & inspite of this Barun wants to quit. Just to make it look as though Barun quit due to personal reasons.
   The teaser interview itself proves how Gul was trying only to save herself 
Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmetrina2010rini_katspoorthirulamavandana.sagar

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
This is to appease us...or the UK fans as the UK event cannot be jeopardised due to all this! 
After that they will burst our bubble ...ASR to maybe die and everyone will think so only Khushi will not...new entry ...maybe through business as Khushi will start her catering business...so maybe someone who is a lot like ASR...who will cause a lot of problems for her initially and then fall in love with her and eventually start helping her...she might be pregnant and then maybe family will tell her so much time has passed you need to find happiness and maybe make her agree to marry and then maybe Sobti returns and happly ever after and serial over! 
New show starts! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010rulama

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

i guess show is ending...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010cocoatreespoorthi

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

They are trying to end it on  a happy note ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Gul is being generous n paying us bak with interest for watching the show loyally for one and a half years. Since she gonna end the show better gave us the bikhaaris once n for all wat he want!!!

trina2010

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by LoLo

Just my thoughts, but something tells me that honeymoon and all are to appease the angry masses over his departure.  Also they are no doubt going to have Khushi be pregnant after Arnav leaves. I'm guessins accident of some kind for ASR, where it is open-ended that he may or may not come back for the last episode. 
Here are my thoughts on the two possible scenarios of the future of this show. It may not be much, but this is what I think may happen.
Post honeymoon somehow Arnav is missing.  Car over a cliff, plane or helicopter crash; important point being no body is found.  Khushi believes Arnav is alive somewhere, somehow.  Khushi pregnant (last symbol of love and all that serial stuff) and devastated and emotional episodes. New entry to stablize family and slowly falls for Khushi.  Khushi will be independent and grow emotionally, but will stay distant from new entry.
Scenario #1:  IF audience accepts new entry, new romance for Khushi, no Barun ever, change of storyline and direction of show. It will still fit the show's name.
Scenario #2:  IF audience does NOT accept new entry, PH and SP pleads Barun to come back for ending epi, Khushi/Arnav reunited with baby ASR and show ends, ala "Geet".
I may be totally and completely off with my speculations, but the key of what will happen next in this show is whether or not the rabid fans of Barun will accept the new guy in the same frame with Khushi.  THAT will determine whether this show even stays on air.  Time will tell.
Sorry for the long post, just my thoughts.
Good one. I mean you are right I guess.
Still I am not going to accept a DEAD ASR please. I love ASR Cry

this is highly possible,gul can also come up with this to run the show for more months...
if the audience accepts this new man then she will continue with this only ,otherwise end the show,she is so calculative
even i thought of this ,it better don't be a death scene ,kid ,leap... its too like ekta types

can't even imagine about this,now its only hate that is left from my side to gul for spoiling the wonderful show and breaking fans heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fleurstrina2010rulamavandana.sagar

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by serious

one simple answer Trina " Iss Confusion Ko Kya Naam Doon ?" BAS
We need to hire a private detective to slove this mystery now.
ISS deperture ko kya naam doon?
Quitting or JUST A BREAK?Wink

no use in that either, he may be bribed by any party.. SP/PH/BS , then we may be needed to ask ourselves  "Iss Detective Ko kya Naam Doon ?"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010rini_kat

fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Confusion, confusion. Dunno. I've tried thinking of all possibilities and none makes sense or fits properly. So maybe he is just tired and needed a rest from TV? Or maybe they've all agreed to wrap up this show and introduce something new. 

trina2010

Go to top