Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
my brain stop working now 
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please make a post on

http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-barun-sobti-quits-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon/news124_4781.aspx
spoorthi thumbnail
its really confusing , don't  u  think they hurried up the ending of sheetal's track?

one thing that i am not understanding is when arnav came to know about shyam during payash wedding he warned him but didn't called the police that happened  when shyam's truth came out in from of everybody  ,sheetal was his friend in fact his gf ,he would have warned her,she would have never returned back , surprisingly he handed her to the police,i knew sheetal would be negative but did that scene really had logic i wonder,i might be wrong here

they ended her track in 1 episode,if they all wanted to show as per our wish ,why barun is quitting then,now the track is over also or is bcz they want to focus on arhi before uk trip then drop the bomb that he has already quit,god these are really misleading
Edited by spoorthi - 11 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LoLo

Just my thoughts, but something tells me that honeymoon and all are to appease the angry masses over his departure.  Also they are no doubt going to have Khushi be pregnant after Arnav leaves. I'm guessins accident of some kind for ASR, where it is open-ended that he may or may not come back for the last episode. 

Here are my thoughts on the two possible scenarios of the future of this show. It may not be much, but this is what I think may happen.
Post honeymoon somehow Arnav is missing.  Car over a cliff, plane or helicopter crash; important point being no body is found.  Khushi believes Arnav is alive somewhere, somehow.  Khushi pregnant (last symbol of love and all that serial stuff) and devastated and emotional episodes. New entry to stablize family and slowly falls for Khushi.  Khushi will be independent and grow emotionally, but will stay distant from new entry.
Scenario #1:  IF audience accepts new entry, new romance for Khushi, no Barun ever, change of storyline and direction of show. It will still fit the show's name.
Scenario #2:  IF audience does NOT accept new entry, PH and SP pleads Barun to come back for ending epi, Khushi/Arnav reunited with baby ASR and show ends, ala "Geet".
I may be totally and completely off with my speculations, but the key of what will happen next in this show is whether or not the rabid fans of Barun will accept the new guy in the same frame with Khushi.  THAT will determine whether this show even stays on air.  Time will tell.
Sorry for the long post, just my thoughts.

Good one. I mean you are right I guess.
Still I am not going to accept a DEAD ASR please. I love ASR ðŸ˜­
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: spoorthi

its really confusing , don't  u  think they hurried up the ending of sheetal's track?

one thing that i am not understanding is when arnav came to know about shyam during payash wedding he warned him but didn't called the police that happened  when shyam's truth came out in from of everybody  ,sheetal was his friend in fact his gf ,he would have warned her,she would have never returned back , surprisingly he handed her to the police,i knew sheetal would be negative but did that scene really had logic i wonder,i might be wrong here

they ended her track in 1 episode,if they all wanted to show as per our wish ,why barun is quitting then,now the track is over also or is bcz they want to focus on arhi before uk trip then drop the bomb that he has already quit,god these are really misleading

That one my DEAR is the Million $ question nowdays.
Everyone wants to know why Sobti is quitting.
His movie wont come out before April , the WHY?😭
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Trina , track changed due to Barun's stand but for that GUL made a deal..and the BIG deal we can see..Barun's job in risk.
Track was forced to change by SP..but Gul misbehaved, insulted even ..Barun was so stresed that he had bad fall in set..you can see in SBB..Think about him..Show will max go DEC or Jan..not more than that..Without Barun No IPK..but Big game has been played by our Mata Gul.
apurvachanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the track has taken a u tirn from friday's episode..n mishti also tweeted that more of sheetal's shot were there..but tney edited the track n cut sheetal's shot..dats why this track ended in such a hurry..i thnk its gul's another plan to make barun a spacegoat as nw people vll say sheetal's track ws good n asr was bang on..nw indirectly people vll bash barun fr leaving..n humari gul maiyya maze karegi..jai ho gul maiyya ki..
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There is no rift between Barun and Gul.It  doesn't look neither logically nor through any actor's twits nor through latest interview.

Barun had put down his papers 2 months back and was serving notice period till now.His leaving/sabbatical was sure.He may come back if the story demands but after some time.And may be also during end of the show.

It was all channel was misguiding.
The track I guess was executed as planned because Sheetal's track was introduced after Barun's leaving news came.It may be due to all different unreliable spoilers we assumed track to be different.

fleurs thumbnail
Originally posted by: spoorthi

Dear the PH is just tricking us. PH didn't expect so much of protest from fans. All this is done to show us that they r giving us nice tracks & they r clean & inspite of this Barun wants to quit. Just to make it look as though Barun quit due to personal reasons.
   The teaser interview itself proves how Gul was trying only to save herself 
😡
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is to appease us...or the UK fans as the UK event cannot be jeopardised due to all this! 
After that they will burst our bubble ...ASR to maybe die and everyone will think so only Khushi will not...new entry ...maybe through business as Khushi will start her catering business...so maybe someone who is a lot like ASR...who will cause a lot of problems for her initially and then fall in love with her and eventually start helping her...she might be pregnant and then maybe family will tell her so much time has passed you need to find happiness and maybe make her agree to marry and then maybe Sobti returns and happly ever after and serial over! 
New show starts!