Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ermmm..Zoya...N Will Asad connect the dots ?

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Zoya is flawed ...majorly flawed , she is OTT, dramebaaz ,blunt , in yr face, hyperactive ..etc etc Agreed... but at least she can be the age she is after all she isnt retarded or is she ? I mean the initial convo btw her and Asad today made me wonder...like i hope she isnt retarded bec she did seem like that in that convo ...i mean despite their differences and fights where Zoya has been the one to pick them yet Asad was gracious enuf to offer help and her reply was rude and made her look like some 5 yr old brat who hasnt been taught the basics as far as manners are concerned .The latter part of the convo with her getting back at Asad for the previous night adn mall encounter was fine but the bit before was totally immature and uncalled for .Why do they want us to feel that Asad deserves someone better than Zoya ...she isnt even acting her age for heavens sake ..atleast she shud display some common sense that comes with age and whats with her picking up fights with every guy she meets ...LOLLOL

-Zoya's char is turning out to be such that she makes the rest of chars look extraordinary LOL
Zo ...I mean so far she hasnt displayed anything - for which- a handsome guy with a sexy house and washroom  -wud fall forLOL...Asad has to lose it real bad to fall for this ZoyaLOL

-The rest of the Gang was gud as always today ...if only Zo's char cud be fine tuned a bit and Ya KSG 's expressions were really gud in that Asad Zo convo  aand the Asad Dilshad convo prior to that

And the million dollar question will Asad be able to connect the dots abt Akrams  nikaah not taking place all thanks to the bride saying no and abt him  meeting Zo the run away bride ? i think he shud Embarrassed

No char bashing ,actor bashing or comparisons with other chars allowed ...ya constructive criticism or defense more than welcum
 And Pls do ignore the grammatical errors n typos in a rush and happy Diwali everyoneBig smile

Edited by -RD- - 12 November 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mehroshSavitaThanvivm17zainab03-Fizzi-sanyaksgian-Aarya-heera1702arman_karan-Magnanimous-basket_101..KpopIsLife..shewolf.-Amby-samadesFarzuIrani...vibha...youth_showsfan_Oishi_mcdreamy.NandiniRaizadaablessing-beauty-GoogleWithMe-

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i agree on to it, Zoya character even i dont understand i thought she may be good with people who are good with her and also she will accept if she makes mistake if she has done , but after seen her convo with asad i seriously feel asad has full right in thinking that the girl is batameez and has no manners what so ever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heyybabyydolll-RD-

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
They need to tone down the Over Hyper Zoya :s coz none behaves like tht :|  

...I mean so far she hasnt displayed anything so far  for which a handsome guy with a sexy house and washroom  wud fallLOL

LMFAOOO this line cracked me upROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Heyybabyydolll-RD-heera1702mcdreamy.

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i agree with your ppst, i also cant figure out what they want, from zoya charater she is ready to fight with everyone , whether is asad, ayaan or that biker which dropped her LOL

they need to calm her down before i get hyoer active seeing her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-an_k

sanyaksgian IF-Dazzler
sanyaksgian
sanyaksgian

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Zoya just needs to be calm, that all rest of the actors are doing a fab work :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie0247Heyybabyydolll-RD-

-Amby- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amby-
-Amby-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
agree :) Lovely post :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
zoya needs to calm a bit and asad does not need to fall in love 

-RD-

SavitaThanvi Senior Member
SavitaThanvi
SavitaThanvi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Loved your post its awesome :) 

-RD-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index