Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushita at JTHJ Premiere (more pics added on pg.1) (Page 34)

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

As KPC premier count-down is about to begin soon with trailers and promos to start next month ,we are slowly getting Sushita back on news at last attending lot of high profile events and premiers.
Sush's signing P.K (still more info is needed on this) and mainly YRF movie has brought all the focus back on him.
I think so far no TV actor  has bagged such huge profile/banner movies with his first movie yet to be released. I think this has indeed brought the lime-light on Sush and with Anki looking so stunning n adorable n the support she is giving for Sush and the way both of them hand in hand go everywhere together ,has brought the media attention over them.
This is the right time to have the media focus with KPC premier around the corner.
Things are getting better n better for Sushita.
I just hope now Anki thinks about moving to more green pastures like Sush did after the 1000 epi is done.Its high time now for Anki to slowly start looking a bit seriously into the offers that is pouring in her plate.
2013 will begin with the major red carpet event of KPC premier Big smileClapStar

Jai..agree with everything you said especially the bolded part...if they make the leap with Purvi and Ovi pregant she should leave or at least do the marathi film...i can't see her as a grandmother...she is looking stunning here and should do roles like this...

I can't wait for KPC...Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Jai I really wish cb does needful bec Sushant never promotes himself much cb can be guide

Jaishankar

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarmajoni03fansush

NimBOO_pAni123 Senior Member
NimBOO_pAni123
NimBOO_pAni123

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fansush

Originally posted by AshuNaik

^^Oh thanks a ton.. Actually I have watched all the videos from my phone so didn't saw anything clearly.. But after you said saw that again.. Lol and yipee they were hand in hand rushing.. The cameraman was busy covering Rekha..urghh

www.youtube.com/sushita_around4.06

thnk u so much ashu!
it is really wow moment

fansush

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
mayusushita IF-Rockerz
mayusushita
mayusushita

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
thanks fr d pics riju Hug
i thnk d pics r same only d sites r diff hain na

RBAA

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
yes mayuri the pic are same...

mayusushita

mayusushita IF-Rockerz
mayusushita
mayusushita

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

As KPC premier count-down is about to begin soon with trailers and promos to start next month ,we are slowly getting Sushita back on news at last attending lot of high profile events and premiers.
Sush's signing P.K (still more info is needed on this) and mainly YRF movie has brought all the focus back on him.
I think so far no TV actor  has bagged such huge profile/banner movies with his first movie yet to be released. I think this has indeed brought the lime-light on Sush and with Anki looking so stunning n adorable n the support she is giving for Sush and the way both of them hand in hand go everywhere together ,has brought the media attention over them.
This is the right time to have the media focus with KPC premier around the corner.
Things are getting better n better for Sushita.
I just hope now Anki thinks about moving to more green pastures like Sush did after the 1000 epi is done.Its high time now for Anki to slowly start looking a bit seriously into the offers that is pouring in her plate.
2013 will begin with the major red carpet event of KPC premier Big smileClapStar

jai u r ryt sush is in d lime light nw and yes nxt srk is in making and we all can see dat an ddeir is so much similarity in srk and our own ssr Tongue
and anki have 2 quit d shw once 1000 epi will comp coz nw we want 2 see her in a new shw in which she can play a role of her age

Jaishankar

Go to top