Pavitra Rishta

Sushita at JTHJ Premiere (more pics added on pg.1) - Page 22

Ashwin_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AshuNaik

I saw all the videos on YT.. Not a single glimpse of Sushita.. Some videos were of 17 and 25mins.. Such a waste watching them..

yup ashu watched them too...a total time wast😑...monitor thod dena ka mann kiya πŸ˜† total time waste πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwin_Hegde thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayusushita

thanks ashu sooo much πŸ€—
i am staring at these pics lyk an idiot and again and again my mom came and gave me a whack on my head πŸ˜†
awww i love it hw dey r holding hands and see not even in a single pic dey r leaving each others hand ...hw cute is that

even i cant stop staring at those pic...so lovely sushita.. Edited by ashwinhegde01 - 11 years ago
Ashwin_Hegde thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fansush

hey anshi!even i came n saw the pics 1  more time before going to bed last night...lol..

just cant wait for the KPC release..n noword for the lovely pics...cant ake my eyes off it 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
they're looking so rocking
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suan

Mayuir,
If you were my daughter, we'd be staring at the pic together. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

haha di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bt u knw wht di nw my mother also start liking sushita as a couple and she always ask me when dey were going 2 marry πŸ˜† and i told her dat most probably next yr so she ws lyk sushita plsss invite my daughter in ur marriage coz she is crazy fr both of u and i ws lyk wowww mom nw u got me right πŸ˜†
sangsushita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AshuNaik

I saw all the videos on YT.. Not a single glimpse of Sushita.. Some videos were of 17 and 25mins.. Such a waste watching them..

Hey check that 17 min wala vedio.there u can see just a glimse of sushita walking hand in hand at 4:06.
mayusushita thumbnail
@anshi me 2 waiting fr kpc trailors and screening
imagine at kpc screening sushita will be the center of attraction then we will awl go crazy hain na guys
@all sooo guys we all r in same condition staring dese lovely pics again and again and wht else can we do sushita were lyk slow poison 2 us and nw we r addicted 2 dem
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Oh thanks a ton.. Actually I have watched all the videos from my phone so didn't saw anything clearly.. But after you said saw that again.. Lol and yipee they were hand in hand rushing.. The cameraman was busy covering Rekha..urghh

www.youtube.com/sushita_around4.06Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
mayusushita thumbnail
@thanks ashu and sangsushita will check it 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ashu might be they were late so rushing stupid websites should have int them it might be a huge thing for them to get an invite as Sushant is a fan of srk and has come so far na