Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks a ton ashu... this is the best diwali gift we sushita fans could get... anki is truly becoming like hi fi bollywood wifes... i just love both of their outfit and they look gorgeous...😊... looking like stars...⭐️ 
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heh Ashu thanks a lot dear..

Sushita are looking stunning ❀️..they looked so happy together..hand in hand.
Anki beautiful.😊.Sush nice to see him..he look great..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ashu can you tell me what JTHJ ..?? Don't laugh ok..πŸ˜†

Thanks my dear..you give me my answer...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
Ashwin_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the loves pic ashu...sushita looking marveloues..sush looking even mucjh handsome than befor...superbb pic..just no words 
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanee dear JTHJ is Jab Tak Hai Jaan movie premier of Shah-rukh ,Katrina and Anushka Sharma. πŸ˜†
ITs Yash Raj Film and Since Sush is going to play the hero of Maneesh's next with Parneeti Chopra of Ishqzade movie fame which is also Yash Raj Film .Sush was bound to be invited and besides he had already made his presence felt even before Kai po che release ,he is signed in for Aamir Khan P.K ( we will get more info on coming days on that) and now YRF film.
Sush is now a BW celebrity attending all top events and premiers.
And as Anki says Sush takes her to all the places hand in hand.
This is the specialty of their relationship ,he values her so much  and Anki in return loves him to the core as well..Such a made for each other Couple..True PR indeed πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Dears this clearly means Sushita would have meet Shahrukh , Katrina and Sush's future co-star Anushka as well.😊

Wow dears Sush is going places for sure and this is indeed Diwali treat for all of us thanks to our teacher ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
rash2222 thumbnail
guys i am still lost in the pic... they look so adorable together hand in hand their chemistry is so good... sometimes people don't need words to express that how much they love each other their gestures speaks for them...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

guys i am still lost in the pic... they look so adorable together hand in hand their chemistry is so good... sometimes people don't need words to express that how much they love each other their gestures speaks for them...

Rashi re "Its a stunner" πŸ˜ƒ...Their eyes and smile says it all..They are looking so happy/smiling hand in hand with each other..
True PR indeed and both are looking so gorgeous.Sush takes her everywhere along with him and Anki looks the happiest when she is around Sush.That glow on her face says it all.Already they look like Husband - wife and guess are getting ready for it.
Cant wait for Sushita marriage next year πŸ˜‰
2013 is year of Sushita and our Sush is going rock the BW world big time and lot of awards are on their way for sure πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanku sooo much ashu fr d lovelyyy diwali gift πŸ€—
sushita luking awesome 2gether as always❀️  and sush is sooo swt d way he always takes his better half with him in awl d big events sooo anki ws ryt when she said dat sush always takes her with him in awl d bw parties 😊
and sushant is luking sooo dashing here dat i love him more nw and hope so anki wil nt read this πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰btw anki is luking sooo simple yet sooo stunning and i love it when dey hold each others hands lyk dis ❀️
sooo fr sure 2day sushant met his guru srk whom he admires d most in terms of acting , hardwork etc sooo i am quite sure he must have taken some tips frm srk dat hw 2 become a successful superstar lyk him and most importantly hw 2 handle a lovely husband and wife relationship as srk has with gauri coz this is very imp fr sushita as hopefully dey r going 2 marry d next year😳
rash2222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Rashi re "Its a stunner" πŸ˜ƒ...Their eyes and smile says it all..They are looking so happy/smiling hand in hand with each other..
True PR indeed and both are looking so gorgeous.Sush takes her everywhere along with him and Anki looks the happiest when she is around Sush.That glow on her face says it all.Already they look like Husband - wife and guess are getting ready for it.
Cant wait for Sushita marriage next year πŸ˜‰
2013 is year of Sushita and our Sush is going rock the BW world big time and lot of awards are on their way for sure πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

jai i don't feel like going anywhere else on the forum and just adore their pic... now i am drooling for more... i remember once munisha the tarrot card reader who predicted successful BW career of sushant once said that Anki is very lucky and she is already very famous but after getting married to a star it will add on to a stardom... so sushant is a star... and anki is star's wife...  
rash2222 thumbnail
just want to say one thing ... no wonder why ekta is not creatively satisfied with the jodi in PR as she is not able to get same hot sizzling chemistry of our sushita which she used to have earlier...
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

jai i don't feel like going anywhere else on the forum and just adore their pic... now i am drooling for more... i remember once munisha the tarrot card reader who predicted successful BW career of sushant once said that Anki is very lucky and she is already very famous but after getting married to a star it will add on to a stardom... so sushant is a star... and anki is star's wife...  

u ryt rashi i also remeber dat taro card reader saying and she ws absoultly ryt