India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

niketen

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
after watching bigg boss live i   come to know niketen is nobody friend and not sincere with anyone and bitiching behind everyone even he is using rajeev being a close friend  so i doubt  he is right choice  to win or not...even i still like him but Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EmAshChatoyant.Sharif.Badmaash

saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
as long as he dosen't cause anyone a permanent damage or ruin his/her reputation and all that stuff ,he is playing the game quite well .
i mean who dosen't do what he's doing ? almost everyone bitched behind everyone's back so LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HeyybabyydolllgangnamstyleChatoyant.LScttShahZurVintageWineSunshine797

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
niketan is a backstabber... loyal to noone and now he is getting intimitaed by the good looking vishal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasper75Sharif.Badmaash

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham-p2

as long as he dosen't cause anyone a permanent damage or ruin his/her reputation and all that stuff ,he is playing the game quite well .
i mean who dosen't do what he's doing ? almost everyone bitched behind everyone's back so LOL
what is the diffrence between dill and ashka who r  being bully hated the most ...Confused
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2Desi4Life

niketan is a backstabber... loyal to noone and now he is getting intimitaed by the good looking vishal
that what i am thinking and   i think he needs to change his stretegy otherwise big boss will  take action agianst him soonShocked
Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Every one does at some point in time.. Atleast that's not his sole activity of the day.. to sit&backbite. Hopefully, he won't ever have an outburst that'll shed him in a bad light. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HeyybabyydolllLScttVintageWineSunshine797

ashdgr8 IF-Sizzlerz
ashdgr8
ashdgr8

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Well its a game and Niketan is a Player. What can one expect?

One just cannot be nice all the time in that house to every members as their wavelength dont match and dont forget in the end they are all competing against each other (friends or no friends) . None of the contestants are worried about their friendship bond , all they care about is how to nominate contestant out of the house using one another help calling (friendship).

Personally I feel  Niketan this season is playing like Amar Upadhyay or sh'l I say he is inspired by him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushiishsosweetLSctt

saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

Originally posted by saksham-p2

what is the diffrence between dill and ashka who r  being bully hated the most ...Confused
They are simply drama queens who are not as entertainning, i mean i always see them as attention seekers faltu drama type i dunno
atleast he is fun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LScttVintageWine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index