India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa KC in process..oops precap

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Today just awesome. AarYa rockedSmileSmile...OMG shittt AarTi gone without doing poojaOuch..sems he went for ANSH alone with pythonCry

PART 1:-

Epi started with pankaj,yashu and prateek doing gappe with each otherLOL.They were talking about that how ladies behaveLOL why cant they get some nice gifts for us and comeLOLLOL.and YASHU said some poems all for prateek in love while talking 3 came to face their loveSmile..Vidhi, AarTi and par.OMG 3 sons of SP handsomeEmbarrassed.They had eyelocks with their wives there and all 3 were walking..towards their beautiful wivesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..SP and Gay3 came and they were not awareSmile..SP calls them all 3 stops and all says some reason LOLLOL papa says in my time also i do said all and Gay3 shyed and wentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..All laughed and all 3 sons Embarrassed..All 3 bahus went...Dubey house python play with anshAngryAngry.shoba going for the KC to temple..python asks y u go alone??take him too then jackal dubey say no...Ansh says u bot go and they went...

PART 2:-

YASHU recording the function in handy.OMG he searched and recording his wife only all where.where and she goes he cover her and record with admiration she caught him and he was like fumbling before her...OMG she said i know wat u doing and i feel that weather is still pleasent..Yas or no he said yes, no and noyesLOLLOL.and she laughed and wentLOL..Gay3 started KKKG song all 3 bahus and she did pooja...SmileSmile..nice it wasSmile and pankaj, vidhi...parteeka nd pari danced for bole chudiyaan...AarYa had a song..they stand facing each other they were lost in each otherEmbarrassed..AarTI just came rounds her YASHJI..like he is God for him and when she goes her pallu stuck his watch they had a eyelock and AarTI wentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PART 3:-

Python feeding Ansh and while doing he fell down.OMG called SM..bua took phone but ansh kept..he again called YAHSU mobile and AarTi got OuchOuch Ansh said abouth python not well and AarTI shocked and OMG that gal going to go before pooja completesOuch

Precap:-

All shocked and searching for AarTi in house she is missing.Great god gal went there i feel...Bua says she was so much to go for her ex-hubby houseOuchAngry and now she went.YASHU is like nothing he can speak but he looks cool i feelLOL

GC and kratz just awesomeClap

Guys hit likes pleaseee and comments too

Edited by UltimateGcian - 12 November 2012 at 10:53am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

gsannusimmi11suzymeimeimostargurulovemonavarsanikamuraliprefix3MamanaRubyWoojayshreeshBdayMessageGClahoricrazeakansha412Pooja_11desikimsam*Maleena*SunriseGreenashGC_arjaadigaagsanny-beautifulns1970nirmalac99AniSweetyhana_ytellymegshow2011MissIamTheBosslulujjjjdrmhpjikky_84maha9shalini28Bul3mitzi11ana56gcluvPuvZOmnipotenceZaxogafulu14Sri_Radhapickachurechus

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Arti just had to go today. When yash doesn't pay attention to her she craves for it, when he does she goes running of home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yVEENAGOPAL

dreams-reality IF-Rockerz
dreams-reality
dreams-reality

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
today was rocking epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
di I am in heavenMonkey Icon Yoyo
Oh god Yashji total gone case. He has fallen in love with AartiMonkey Icon Cici
Yash said that he want to go for fresh airMonkey Emoticon and admiring secretly naughty boyMonkey Winks Cici
I am going to kill that bua arghhh cant tolerate herMonkey WinksMonkey Icon
precapMonkey Emoticons

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ylulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Yash said that he want to go for fresh airMonkey Emoticon and admiring secretly naughty boyMonkey Winks Cici
precapMonkey Emoticons

DEar YASH falling and all but AarTI doing a big mistake yaarOuch

lulujjjjshalini28

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Loved guru today

lulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Rocking episode with beautiful ladies and handsome hubby's.
OMG Yash was openly drooling over arthi and their eyelocks were awesome !!!!

Now the precap makes me scary  and what will happen if the truth comes out before the entire family

Edited by maha9 - 12 November 2012 at 10:53am

lulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by shalini28

precapMonkey Emoticons

DEar YASH falling and all but AarTI doing a big mistake yaarOuch
Ya di but she is scared for Ansh thats why she has gone. now I am scared after the SBS information .Ouch

lulujjjjVEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index