Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

wHAT Siddhi did was unforgivable (Page 3)

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Leela for whom she did those sacrifices are the ultimate sufferers y s she not thinking abt it
at the end of d day her all sacrifices wil bcum a big flop and for whom she did it wil b depressed n ruin their life
Then wat s d pt in making such sacrifices

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Leela for whom she did those sacrifices are the ultimate sufferers y s she not thinking abt it
at the end of d day her all sacrifices wil bcum a big flop and for whom she did it wil b depressed n ruin their life
Then wat s d pt in making such sacrifices

i agree...but this one we neither can blame siddhi nor keerti...we only can blame EK and her brainless cvs...who recycle tracks from their old shows...this crap was shown in kasturi...

at that time i felt like slapping kasturi...and now i felt the same too...slap the hell out of siddhi...

at least kunal became strong after this betrayal...but you should have seen robbie...he breaks down in the rain with tu tu hai wahi song in the background...i can never forget this scene...robbie made me cry...i am glad kunal became strong...and he dare to punish siddhi...thats the way my man...my angry young man is back with a bang

Edited by Mages - 12 November 2012 at 12:08pm
SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
No leela i m not at all blaming keerthi (phir meri band bajegi LOL)
N rahi bath kunal becoming angry young man to take revenge i wyud say tats oly gud thing in today's episode
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

No leela i m not at all blaming keerthi (phir meri band bajegi LOL)
N rahi bath kunal becoming angry young man to take revenge i wyud say tats oly gud thing in today's episode

cvs are to be blame...they think that they are might intelligent people...but we could see what kind of fool and stupid people they are through their work...its only becos of SaTi performance that makes their creation looks great no matter what crap they throw...

and yes kunal being negative shade was the best part...i am happy that he is hurting siddhi now...
Sinchana1485 Groupbie
Sinchana1485
Sinchana1485

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
yes CVs are to be blame for all d crap in d show. But still i couldnt see Siddhi breaking Kunals heart. When she was telling mai sirf Abhey se pyar karti hu( i knw its nt true) i ws like What d hell she ws saying. I knw she has some majboori. Lekin majboori ya sacrifice k naam par bar bar Kunal ka dil thodna kahan tak sahi hai. Kunalko itna bada saza dena hi tha tho pagalon ki tarah use rokne railway station q gayi? Sharab pee kar q cnfssn kiya? I wont 4give u sidhi.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinchana1485

yes CVs are to be blame for all d crap in d show. But still i couldnt see Siddhi breaking Kunals heart. When she was telling mai sirf Abhey se pyar karti hu( i knw its nt true) i ws like What d hell she ws saying. I knw she has some majboori. Lekin majboori ya sacrifice k naam par bar bar Kunal ka dil thodna kahan tak sahi hai. Kunalko itna bada saza dena hi tha tho pagalon ki tarah use rokne railway station q gayi? Sharab pee kar q cnfssn kiya? I wont 4give u sidhi.

she made kunal a drunken devdas...though now kunal is strong as a lion now...wants to punish each and every idiots...including siddhi...but he is sure to come home deadly drunk...i hope bewdi does not pass by him while he is enjoying in his own santosh bar...i hope bewdi is still busy with her own santosh bar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinchana1485

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

I am with you.
once we tolerated stupid deal in the name of sacrifice but hell, not anymore. 

Jay she keep signing agreements with all the vamps in the name of sacrifce first to save her husband, now what her kid.

First agreement - she signed away KC to Richa

Second agreement - She signed away her dignity to Abhay

Siddhi being a lawyer is very good in penning down everything in black and white.!

Always loved and Siddhi , Kunal and Sinal but today - I just cannot stand the silence, the sacrifice anymore...enough!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinchana1485san_aishrainbowgirl

Go to top