Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Is it the end of our beloved SiNal ?? (Page 2)

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by eshi.nl

Hmm Nidhi...
May b Ss n KN fans wil watch...but the show lost sinal fans...who also contribute for trps...
Iam from India...now not even dare to watch...
That z psycho dialogues ...to kunal Tht now u can't touch her... Angry
No words now...
I wil cry ...may b it wil take sometime to move on...but better for health too... Ouch

<font color="#0033ff">Yea! KC was really heart brokenOuchBroken HeartFor me as well SiNal comes first then KN as i started of wid them only bt didnt knew Cvs will show us such crapBroken Heart</font>

<font color="#0033ff">I want TRPs to fall badly and CVs will have to shut down parichay !!Angry</font>
<font color="#0033ff">
</font>
<font color="#0033ff">CVs m lacking of words for u allDead</font>

Nidhi they have so many possible tracks to show...but they threw this...once again they proved...that they didn't care for our show...on the other show...they gave karwachauth track...
Anyway i was also positive Tht they won't ruin sinal...but they did this... Cry
Seriously i can happily move on now...after leap...the show came bk on track after sinal met...
It was hard first time...now...iam happy that i can concentrate this time...on real life issues...
Now wil watch sp only r some comic shows...if wanna watch anything...no guts left to watch daily soaps...
Wil never watch Ek shows...just wanna curse cvs...

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahesh78

Thank you CVs for releasing me from one show, now I can go back to my all time favourite sow BALH. I started watching this show just two weeks back, now my remote will take arrest at Sony.

Seriously yaar BALH is having much good track as compared to PaRIICHAy atleast there leads will reunite soon Clap bt here Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Nidhi they have so many possible tracks to show...but they threw this...once again they proved...that they didn't care for our show...on the other show...they gave karwachauth track...
Anyway i was also positive Tht they won't ruin sinal...but they did this... Cry
Seriously i can happily move on now...after leap...the show came bk on track after sinal met...
It was hard first time...now...iam happy that i can concentrate this time...on real life issues...
Now wil watch sp only r some comic shows...if wanna watch anything...no guts left to watch daily soaps...
Wil never watch Ek shows...just wanna curse cvs...

Same here yaar!! BALH Karva chauth promos r on air and r so amazing and here they r showing all crap n that too just a day before diwali Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlAkkiLuvsCOLORS

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i will always love SiNal...as they are one unique couple when they are together...even negativity will be forgotten...Day Dreaming...i can't stop loving them...so SiNal will never end for me...

currently i am dying to see kunal destroying siddhi and abhay...
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i will always love SiNal...as they are one unique couple when they are together...even negativity will be forgotten...Day Dreaming...i can't stop loving them...so SiNal will never end for me...

Bt what if u come to knw that its all abhay's plan Ermm May be siddhi is also nt knowing abt his plan !!Silly
rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Leela 
apke is roop ka abhi abhi Parichay hua hai ???
seems that Stupid women (EK) gonna make Kunal another 
Sujal garewal ...

Edited by rima31 - 12 November 2012 at 11:41am
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DJ-

Bt what if u come to knw that its all abhay's plan Ermm May be siddhi is also nt knowing abt his plan !!Silly

what kind of disgusting plan is it?...i am disgusted...if you watch kunal's anger...uff he was abt to kill abhay...and slap siddhi for her betrayal...siddhi can't even look into his eyes...she could see anger in his eyes...i am happy now my kunu has man up...i just hope in anger though...he takes the right decisions...and throw the devil out...by not marrying her...i am sure she will try to manipulate this kunal...at least for his both sons sake...he has to do this...as this women tried to kill his children
--AiSha-- IF-Dazzler
--AiSha--
--AiSha--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

like ur posivity Leela towards sinal ..

i actually had commented in ur thread and it has become true CryAngry

no more mu's/ means more mu's 

diwali manayenge means /no diwali @ all 

Angry 

Edited by --AiSha-- - 12 November 2012 at 12:42pm

Go to top