Phir Subah Hogi

what you guys think

babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Have not watch this show in a while due to the injustice of the cv to vaun character, but went my mom and my sis was like watch it with me quarrell through the entire episode but beside the point. my reason for writing remember when this show first came out and the chemistry between cughni and vikram used to pull your heart strings  had you fighting for them even though it is is a show  and varun lines when he talk hmmm. was looking at the episode and to me their was no chemistry betweeme their was no feelings nothing when vikram was talking its like he was just saying it because its his job. could be wrong but felt nothing. as far as adi and sughni no chemistry nothing. what you guys think. PS this is not for the people who now start to watch the show and have begative things to say about vikram you have to be watching from the starting of the show to understand what am talking about.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@babygirl198722 :

i am agree with you dear but there is no use of talking about the beginning of this show  or its previous  episodes  that is history now when we saw magical sugvi chemistry because i think many new members joined this forum and there is no use of telling them anything as they like what they are watching at present😡😡 ( it does matter if that is half truth ... they are buying it because cvs are playing smart to attract new viewers by show half truth . for new members TVS is just a villain between their wow wow adini )😲😲.
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Adi and Sugni have zero chemistry. Whether it is disagreements, love-scenes or just having fun. It is like pulling teeth to watch them together. This is not because I am a TVS fan but as a fan of PSH.
When Adini speak, you can see that it is forced. They don't have the natural, sizzling spark that makes you go hmmm.
Even though Vikram and Sugni no longer have romantic scenes, the ones they do have, especially when he was putting her in her place, you could feel something there. They have powerful scene presence.
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you guys that there is no chemistry between adi and sugni.i have a funny feeling that chemistry might start to develop but it will take time wht do u guys think???