Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Girls just wanna have fun! (Page 2)

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I have no words to say to Siddhi other than sacrificial bee AngryAngryAngry

Doesn't this woman have any self respect or worth? how can any person do the same mistake again and again and not learn from it? Dead How can a 21st century educated woman cave in for some blackmail & get married so someone like this? its utter disgusting to say the least. 

Siddhi whatever little respect i had for you has gone forever, you ran behind kunal forgetting about your kids to confess your love to him & now you married some psycho to save your son? Shocked Dead
if you didn't have any choice i would have been happy to see you eat rat poison or jump from Diwan's terrace rather than going ahead with such shameless act. AngryAngry

There is no respect for the sanctity of marriage vows, relationships, love,family,culture & humanity Dead The CVs have mocked everything & everyone Dead Today being the holy day when Ram gets his Sita home after killing Ravan & spending 14yrs in exile, the pea-brained CVs gave us their sick version of Ramayan. They made Sita marry the Dhobi & made Ram & Sita cry for their misfortune Angry They ruined the show, KC & SiNal today...there is nothing left to this show than crap. good luck to all who are will to still hang on to this sick show. Am done finally Wink

PS: Fari Siddhi will marry a gadha to save KC's chembur flat watchman if someone blackmails her Dead  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasiDrivemecracyFariyal-Hima-kalpanaRRush2220

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

I did not watch.. read the LUs. To me nothing they show can make this show watchable again! They have done the worst possible thing imaginable! I watch only for Sinal and now there is no Sinal! 

Siddhi.. I have supported her on many occasions before but the deal signing 9yrs back was something I could never forgive her for! And today she drew the last straw and drove me away from the one and only Hindi show I watch! Now, I feel it is better Kunal stays away from her. She is a menace to marriage and parenthood. I wish Abhay all the very best for marrying the most sacrificial lady on the planet and yes Fari, I have full faith in her that the next person she will leave will be Abhay and marry will be the doodhwaala! To hell with her and her stupidity! Nothing she does will gain her my sympathy! After the extent to which her character has been butchered today, I hope the CVs are having a very contented Diwali!Dead

@bold...same here Hima...am over this s***y show now...wild horses won't be able to make me come back to this show ...to hell with SiNal & parichay Dead

Edited by rainbowgirl - 12 November 2012 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasiDrivemecracyFariyal-Hima-

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Good riddance Parichay...Thank God nw i will nt have to wake up till 10.30...stupid bulls**t show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

I did not watch.. read the LUs. To me nothing they show can make this show watchable again! They have done the worst possible thing imaginable! I watch only for Sinal and now there is no Sinal! 

Siddhi.. I have supported her on many occasions before but the deal signing 9yrs back was something I could never forgive her for! And today she drew the last straw and drove me away from the one and only Hindi show I watch! Now, I feel it is better Kunal stays away from her. She is a menace to marriage and parenthood. I wish Abhay all the very best for marrying the most sacrificial lady on the planet and yes Fari, I have full faith in her that the next person she will leave will be Abhay and marry will be the doodhwaala! To hell with her and her stupidity! Nothing she does will gain her my sympathy! After the extent to which her character has been butchered today, I hope the CVs are having a very contented Diwali!Dead

@bold...same here Hima...am over this s***y show now...wild horses won't be able to make me come back to this show now...to hell with SiNal & parichay Dead

Yes Ramya.. they have successfully got rid of us today!Dead We can get back to our lives now! Nothing they show will bring me back to the show!!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyalrainbowgirl

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

@bold...same here Hima...am over this s***y show now...wild horses won't be able to make me come back to this show now...to hell with SiNal & parichay Dead

Ramya you don't want to see Parichay of this fresh, new relationship with abhi mujhme kahin playing in the bg while KC plans revenge on BHASi in santosh bar?ROFL

rainbowgirl-Hima-

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Ramya you don't want to see Parichay of this fresh, new relationship with abhi mujhme kahin playing in the bg while KC plans revenge on BHASi in santosh bar?ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. but no thanks Fari Wink Let kunal drown in his alcoholic barf & siddhi in her tears for all i care Dead

Fariyal-Hima-

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

BhaSi is what i said, I am so mad todayAngry for me Sid's character was butchered long back but kept quite. Confused

aaj Sidhi ka parichay mila, she did the same 9yrs ago, without consulting anyone she took a decision, sold her hubby, did kC wanted to be sold like that? Confusedsent her Kid with sulekha to Kunal as if it was a box of chocolates n never tried to find out what happened to it. mil gaya toh acha warna sulekha kha le, she will get KC another box. she stayed loyal to R for 9 yrs, Even Kasab gets to write letters from jailAngry but sidhi did not so for me it Never was a scarifies and history repeats, again a huge scarifies for the sake of ...whoever. DeadAngry 

I always have said CVs will keep butchering the leads in turns, but this was the pitsDead

@Bold, ROFL Haan, ab bhej degi, from the next set of twins after another spiked Cnite...this time usski baariDeadLOL

@ Red, yesShocked from the cvs to Kunu to Siddhi, everyone is so loyal to R. Maamla kya haiConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
2d i hate siddhi.
ek put all her neg scenes frm othr shows nd made a joke of this show. Nd when u turn 4m colors- zee-sony-starplus u wil realize it's currently doing best at being worst in the new time slot.

rainbowgirlkalpanaR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index