Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Girls just wanna have fun!

Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Some boys take a beautiful girl,
And hide her away from the rest of the world.
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun.
Oh,girls,
They wanna have fu-un.
... sang Cyndi Lauper...

Pehla aashiq mar gaya, the one she so selflessly married turned out to be a rotten loser, so I say, what's wrong with her marrying Abhay? He ain't Hritik Roshan but he ain't ugly either, he's rich, he's totally lattu over her & he's been a better father to her kid than his own father.

I say lets wish BhaSi🤣 a Happy wedded life & hope that on the way to Santosh bar, KC finds a pretty new girl that he can take home to his family soon.😛

Lets also hope that Abhay has better luck with Siddhi, than Kunal did, pata nahi, she might feel the urge to sacrifice for the dhobi or the doodhwala & decide to get marred to him next.🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

BhaSi is what i said, I am so mad today😡 for me Sid's character was butchered long back but kept quite. ðŸ˜•

aaj Sidhi ka parichay mila, she did the same 9yrs ago, without consulting anyone she took a decision, sold her hubby, did kC wanted to be sold like that? 😕sent her Kid with sulekha to Kunal as if it was a box of chocolates n never tried to find out what happened to it. mil gaya toh acha warna sulekha kha le, she will get KC another box. she stayed loyal to R for 9 yrs, Even Kasab gets to write letters from jail😡 but sidhi did not so for me it Never was a scarifies and history repeats, again a huge scarifies for the sake of ...whoever. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡ 

I always have said CVs will keep butchering the leads in turns, but this was the pits🤢
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have no words to express my feelings... Nice comedy serial this is turning out to be...😆 Edited by shweta_r - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
On name of great sacrifice,

we tolerated one stupid deal. She sold Kunal to woman responsible for all her misery. Even once her goal was done she broke Kunal's heart and honored her deal with vamp. No justification there. Now again same thing? 

Yes both leads were butchered like hell 4 months ago but today they out-did themselves.

Don't care how good SS-KN are, this is intolerable. I am even bit disappointed with both for agreeing to such crap. Sorry but they too lost some respect for me and do not know how long will it take me to get over this.
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I am not at all surprised with what happened today😆 ðŸ˜†.
EK is back with bang😉. 
In female centric shows male married 2-3 times and had EMA's. This being a male centric show to female ko bakra bana diya ðŸ˜›

Now all the elders will enjoy the drama whereas young ones enjoy the BHASI love scenes ðŸ˜† 

And EK and team will be enjoying the TRP's🤢
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I did not watch.. read the LUs. To me nothing they show can make this show watchable again! They have done the worst possible thing imaginable! I watch only for Sinal and now there is no Sinal! 

Siddhi.. I have supported her on many occasions before but the deal signing 9yrs back was something I could never forgive her for! And today she drew the last straw and drove me away from the one and only Hindi show I watch! Now, I feel it is better Kunal stays away from her. She is a menace to marriage and parenthood. I wish Abhay all the very best for marrying the most sacrificial lady on the planet and yes Fari, I have full faith in her that the next person she will leave will be Abhay and marry will be the doodhwaala! To hell with her and her stupidity! Nothing she does will gain her my sympathy! After the extent to which her character has been butchered today, I hope the CVs are having a very contented Diwali!🤢
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jay_bpm

On name of great sacrifice,

we tolerated one stupid deal. She sold Kunal to woman responsible for all her misery. Even once her goal was done she broke Kunal's heart and honored her deal with vamp. No justification there. Now again same thing? 

Yes both leads were butchered like hell 4 months ago but today they out-did themselves.

Don't care how good SS-KN are, this is intolerable. I am even bit disappointed with both for agreeing to such crap. Sorry but they too lost some respect for me and do not know how long will it take me to get over this.

Jay I wont blame the actors, they have a job to do. I do respect SS for putting his foot down and saying no to the marriage track but even if that had happened I'd not blame him or Sonia Singh or in this case KN and Mahesh. I BLAME the CVs n only the CVs and the PH that is BT🤢 just my POV. 
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rush2220

Jay I wont blame the actors, they have a job to do. I do respect SS for putting his foot down and saying no to the marriage track but even if that had happened I'd not blame him or Sonia Singh or in this case KN and Mahesh. I BLAME the CVs n only the CVs and the PH that is BT🤢 just my POV. 

Yes I do not blame them directly for having such crappy track. They do not have power to it. But you know how much I respect Sameer sir as an actor and human being. If it was any other actor, don't care. But yes I am bit disappointed with actors as well. 
I know BT suck but again this crossed all the limits. Not to offend anyone, juts my POV
rainbowgirl thumbnail
I have no words to say to Siddhi other than sacrificial bee ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Doesn't this woman have any self respect or worth? how can any person do the same mistake again and again and not learn from it? ðŸ¤¢ How can a 21st century educated woman cave in for some blackmail & get married so someone like this? its utter disgusting to say the least. 

Siddhi whatever little respect i had for you has gone forever, you ran behind kunal forgetting about your kids to confess your love to him & now you married some psycho to save your son? ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤¢
if you didn't have any choice i would have been happy to see you eat rat poison or jump from Diwan's terrace rather than going ahead with such shameless act. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

There is no respect for the sanctity of marriage vows, relationships, love,family,culture & humanity ðŸ¤¢ The CVs have mocked everything & everyone ðŸ¤¢ Today being the holy day when Ram gets his Sita home after killing Ravan & spending 14yrs in exile, the pea-brained CVs gave us their sick version of Ramayan. They made Sita marry the Dhobi & made Ram & Sita cry for their misfortune 😡 They ruined the show, KC & SiNal today...there is nothing left to this show than crap. good luck to all who are will to still hang on to this sick show. Am done finally ðŸ˜‰

PS: Fari Siddhi will marry a gadha to save KC's chembur flat watchman if someone blackmails her 🤢  
rainbowgirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima2012

I did not watch.. read the LUs. To me nothing they show can make this show watchable again! They have done the worst possible thing imaginable! I watch only for Sinal and now there is no Sinal! 

Siddhi.. I have supported her on many occasions before but the deal signing 9yrs back was something I could never forgive her for! And today she drew the last straw and drove me away from the one and only Hindi show I watch! Now, I feel it is better Kunal stays away from her. She is a menace to marriage and parenthood. I wish Abhay all the very best for marrying the most sacrificial lady on the planet and yes Fari, I have full faith in her that the next person she will leave will be Abhay and marry will be the doodhwaala! To hell with her and her stupidity! Nothing she does will gain her my sympathy! After the extent to which her character has been butchered today, I hope the CVs are having a very contented Diwali!🤢

@bold...same here Hima...am over this s***y show now...wild horses won't be able to make me come back to this show ...to hell with SiNal & parichay ðŸ¤¢
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago