India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Hate aarti (Page 2)

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Well hate is a very strong word here...I mean Aarti loved Prashant with all her heart and soul...No matter how cruel he was to Ansh or her in the past, I doubt she would leave him to die,  if she sees that very person struggling for life in front of her ...and remember even Yash will never hate Arpita...I know the situations are completely different but it was love after all...This would be one exciting journey and I'm all for it...lets c whats in store for us...I'm loving it...Eagerly waiting for Ansh's decision as well on Yash and Prashant...I hope Yash is shown to be  jealous of Prashant later on...The only complaint I have with the CVs of PV is where are Payal and Palak...why are they never shown much...Aarti is always after ANsh ...kissi ko Palak Payal ki toh padhi hi nahin hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB123mitul-AarYaholic-pickachu

sunpathak Groupbie
sunpathak
sunpathak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
What did u hear in sbs ? I am still really upsetConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
even i am very uncomfortable with the fact that she left on karwachauth day...but i knw it's only for ansh...i only blame cvsAngry for this, they shud not do this on karwachauth day
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Aditi- very well said.
However, Ansh's relation with Yash is too strong, so even the truth should not affect him. Yash is the only father Ansh has known. No matter how much he likes his uncle, Papa is always Yash.
As far as aarti is concerned, she loves Yash with all her heart and soul, so I don't think there will be any "feelings" about Prashant ( I hope not! becoz after her numerous confessions of love to Yash, it wouldn't sit well with the audience, and trps surely will affected!)...however as u said, its only natural for her to be concerned about Prashant and his well being after knowing the truth,not because she still loves him, but because she once did, and even if that love was not as strong as what she feels for Yash, the concern and sadness can't be wiped away, neither should it be. However, I don't think what Yash will always have for arpita, aarti will have for prashant. Thats the reason she could move on and love Yash, while Yash took a lot of time, and is just starting to fall now.

I would love to see Yash jealous about prashant ( aah Gurmeet!) but u know , I have this feeling that instead of jelaousy, the cvs will take the sacrifice route wherein Yash is going to feel that aarti fell in love with him only on a rebound,and now that she knows Prashant is reformed, she loves him...and probably he will want to sacrifice for her happiness. He might also feel that Ansh also loves Prashant more, when i am sure that won't be the case! But Gurmeet has talked about this sacrifice thing so many times.it just makes me wonder if he was not trying to hint us about the future track. anyways, even if it goes the sacrifice way, I would love it...Yash all sad and emotional at the same time, deeply in love with Aarti- aah thats gonna be a treat! Do I sound like a sadist? :P

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 12 November 2012 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
she worried 4 ansh, coze she heard pransat n shobha cooking something

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index