India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Hate aarti

sunpathak Groupbie
sunpathak
sunpathak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I am not liking this any more she left on karvachowth for her stupid ex. How dum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaag

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Control dear.
She left for ansh not for that prashant.
If she would tell someone then they would stop her from going!

Josmi01

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Confused Please do not judge her from one episode. Even I was very uncomfortable ever since I heard what sbs had to say, but today's episode and aarti's reaction today at least showed that she was shocked that Prashant was alone with ansh! I think under such circumstances, its only natural for her to go, esp becoz ansh was so nervous and in tears!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherJosmi01123mitulMissIamTheBosspickachu

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
You can't call her dumb for that :(
was it not her duty do go for her child...and even if she ran away for her ex-husband, consider this that no feeling of hatred can overpower the feeling when you get to know that someone (with whom you spent some most beautiful moments though in the distant past) is dying
I don't think there is any reason to hate her...If you do, well its your opinion :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulsallybabypickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

was it not her duty do go for her child...and even if she ran away for her ex-husband, consider this that no feeling of hatred can overpower the feeling when you get to know that someone (with whom you spent some most beautiful moments though in the distant past) is dying
I don't think there is any reason to hate her...If you do, well its your opinion :)

Aarti doesn't know he is dying. She heard he was ill, and ansh was with him alone. However, now that she will know the truth,its her first and foremost duty to inform Yash every thing! If she doesn't, well, then, it will definitely be her fault! She should have already told him the truth! 

pickachu

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Well that was circumstantial move
jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Arati went for Ansh and not for Prashant. She was concerned that Ansh is alone with Prashant.

pickachu

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by Frozen007

Aarti doesn't know he is dying. She heard he was ill, and ansh was with him alone. However, now that she will know the truth,its her first and foremost duty to inform Yash every thing! If she doesn't, well, then, it will definitely be her fault! She should have already told him the truth! 

Ok...Haven't watched the episode yet and not even going through LUs/WUs :(
Yes she should have told it before...why couldn't she wake Yash up from sleep that fine night Sleepy She is losing on good opportunities :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index