Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

the entire goddamn show is scripted (Page 2)

ayaan786 IF-Dazzler
ayaan786
ayaan786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
watch the live feed do you really think iits scripted

Caissa Senior Member
Caissa
Caissa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Ya i agree with you...most of the things we read in this forum immediately we can see in BB6 ...
Caissa Senior Member
Caissa
Caissa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayaan786

Show might not be scripted but there is no doubt that big boss guys visit this forum and based on that they make dialogs for salman on friday episodes...if you dont believe watch for yourself..

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

The live feed doesn't actually prove anything. Plenty of technology out there to manipulate stuff. Are they always showing their real self and talking to each other 24/7 ? No. Besides the camera has a fairly big house to cover and there are many contestants.  Do you know that even in WWE, there are real-life rivalries between a lot of wrestlers ?  Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart comes to mind. They had rivalry in real life but WWE maginified it 100X for TRP. The matches and the moves are also real (well rehearsed though) but the end result is always, always pre-decided by Mr. McMahon (CEO).

Plenty of contestants have claimed that the show is rigged. Do you think all of them are lying at the same time ? 

Big Brother has a VERY long history of rigging and twisting things to suit their wants. This has actually been proven in the west. So why couldn't biggboss be fixed ? It's the same production company behind both shows.

Edited by silverbug - 12 November 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelhiDiva

Yankees IF-Rockerz
Yankees
Yankees

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverbug

Plenty of contestants have claimed that the show is rigged. Do you think all of them are lying at the same time ? 
Still haven't listed the instances that prove the show is rigged.

As far as the contestants claiming the show is rigged, its a simple case of sour grapes. Not everyone can overcome the fact that they were voted out. Its emberassing for some to be ousted when pitted against 'lesser'  known celebs. Cases of bruised egos.

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@MithiBani it just crossed over my mind as I was watching an old episode (2 days ago ?) where Mink mentioned "Gujrati Mahila Mandal" I'm sure this has been used either here or on some site. I've also seen Shantiniketan on twitter. And even moti bhains for urvashi. Baba for Sidhu. Another one that has stuck in my mind from this forum is the Kashif aam remarks. I will find more instances for you, some actually had a thread documenting this stuff.

Apart from that the way a lot of housemates behave is in accordance with what's trending on the forum. Any one can see a pattern. You know who's going and who's staying. It's always in the decreasing order of boredom. Right when the show started, everyone knew that the bores/old/misfits will be eliminated first, 2-3 people will leave because of reasons outside the house, and some one will get eliminated because of their misbehavior (which I believe will be sapna this season).  Everyone knew that Rajeev-Delnaz marriage/divorce angle is central to the show even though they have been divorced for 2 years now and its irrelevant now. Everything including rajeev's entry (sad song) gave it away...he's playing the role of this heart broken guy. Don't tell me it was coincidence. Rajeev also knew what was going on. Likewise Sapna's Krantikari/Feminist nonsense is also an angle. It might end in physical violence sometime soon. With Salman's disapproval, no way in hell she's staying much longer.

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yankees

Originally posted by silverbug

Still haven't listed the instances that prove the show is rigged.

As far as the contestants claiming the show is rigged, its a simple case of sour grapes. Not everyone can overcome the fact that they were voted out. Its emberassing for some to be ousted when pitted against 'lesser'  known celebs. Cases of bruised egos.

Read the above post, I listed some examples. Ofcourse I'm not going to dig each and every source but many people here will recognize the stuff.

Surely it couldn't be sour grapes for all contestants. This has also been claimed by foreign participants of Big brother across the globe btw.

Also, people like Khali who have made loads of money have claimed this. Why would he care to lie ? The guy is a 3 time champion on one of the highest rated TV show in US and one of the biggest and well known franchises in the world. Even in 2011 he was a part of the most important angle iin WWE. Infact those who say that show is not rigged, may be lying because knowing salman is they don't want to jeopardize their careers.

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Those who continue believing that the show is real, just read what people in other countries have to say about the big brother shows. We are kinda late on this reality show bandwagon, which is why its hard for us to grasp the truth  of these things.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index