Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

{ e n l i g h t i n g ''o u r ''l i v e s }#1 [IO] (Page 117)

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 26062

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
nikki ROFLROFL that was my typo I meant good byeROFL

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Joined: 09 June 2010
Posts: 48647

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja-

Aanchu kitni baar bola tera bad luck kharab hai..


I know LOLLOL Me likes Blushing
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior
Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 21383

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja-

hahahha Nikki we r crazy ppl larki walo ko chance ki nahi milega.. My sisters already started making plansROFL
ROFLROFL...the ladki wale never were able to steal the shoes from us, and the saali's started crying, so tauji in the end took the shoes from us and gave it to them:(...but it was fun, 
and then when bhaiya bhabhi ka ghar pravesh ho raha tha toh all of us sisters got a lot of money...


when it was my didi's shaddi we stole the shoes out jiju's feet...ROFLROFL



@aanchal: thank you so mcuh babes, aur kya haal chaal hai
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior
Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 21383

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja-

nikki ROFLROFL that was my typo I meant good byeROFL
ROFL...i was like what is food bye
.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 26062

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Originally posted by --Pooja-

Aanchu kitni baar bola tera bad luck kharab hai..



I knowLOLLOLMe likesBlushing
You like everythingLOL
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior
Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 21383

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
1D<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 26062

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by --Pooja-

hahahha Nikki we r crazy ppl larki walo ko chance ki nahi milega.. My sisters already started making plansROFL

ROFLROFL...the ladki wale never were able to steal the shoes from us, and the saali's started crying, so tauji in the end took the shoes from us and gave it to them:(...but it was fun,
and then when bhaiya bhabhi ka ghar pravesh ho raha tha toh all of us sisters got a lot of money...


when it was my didi's shaddi we stole the shoes out jiju's feet...ROFLROFL



@aanchal: thank you so mcuh babes, aur kya haal chaal hai
rofl that would have been fun.. When it was my didi's shaadi jiju ne to joote phele hi cupboard me chuppa diye duh!!
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Joined: 09 June 2010
Posts: 48647

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

1D<3


Do you use background eraser? Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index