India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

sheetal shameless

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
so finally sheetal was exposed n she was so shamelessly saying to arnav that you have so much money what will you lose if i take some money from you ,it will make my life better,anyway sheetal tata bye bye whole family got back to back shock coz they had no idea about all this dna drama n arav arnav father son mystery going on in their house since few days,i tell you even in shaym fiasco family had no idea about shyam's single evil deed n even in this case everything was fresh for them,poor akash n payal what a bye bye to them,anyway khushi became all emotional n arnav khushi decided to adopt arav,now the thing is as per sbb n sbs there is still arav drama going as per orphanage lady arav was very lovable kid in their home n sheetal trained him like asr so he should not be acting like all rude n mature arnav from now on,he should be himself,but as per sbb segments arav is throwing vase n showing anger and all looks like arnav n khushi will be busy being his parents,what the hell i mean we didn't even got proper romance between arnav khushi as hubby wifey after wedding n they are already playing parents role to that kid,first arnav was busy protecting anjali,now it's arav's turn

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top