Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Being good is nt wrong/stupid!! (That's ipkknd!) (Page 3)

For_ipkknd Goldie
For_ipkknd
For_ipkknd

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vks11

I AGREE . i TOTALLY LOVED IT. BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. I THOUGHT WHAT A GREAT STORY.

Smile

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by For_ipkknd

Originally posted by dkatmala

Very true, but in my life i never had to against my conscience, i am proud of it. I could stand for good and i have faced so many serious repercussions that too very bad  for that. Still doing the same. 

That's amazing! wow! Smile

Being good does not mean one will not face problems.. in fact by being good one faces many problems as this world is mean.. but at the eod being good makes you solve the problems as well and makes your conscience free and great! This is my principle in life.. be good do good Smile

Thanx buddy, but you ppl won't believe what I had to gone through for doing good and thinking good for others that too unknown ppl and animals and what not. But you know, we will feel very bad when we have to go through this bad consequences, but after that when we look into the result, we will be happy and that keeps motivating us to do this again. Anyways, I am happy. God has always helped this in keeping my thoughts this way. Nice to see this buddy and today I am more than happy to see this in the show also. Nice one.
For_ipkknd Goldie
For_ipkknd
For_ipkknd

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by For_ipkknd

Very true, but in my life i never had to against my conscience, i am proud of it. I could stand for good and i have faced so many serious repercussions that too very bad  for that. Still doing the same. 

That's amazing! wow! Smile

Being good does not mean one will not face problems.. in fact by being good one faces many problems as this world is mean.. but at the eod being good makes you solve the problems as well and makes your conscience free and great! This is my principle in life.. be good do good Smile

Thanx buddy, but you ppl won't believe what I had to gone through for doing good and thinking good for others that too unknown ppl and animals and what not. But you know, we will feel very bad when we have to go through this bad consequences, but after that when we look into the result, we will be happy and that keeps motivating us to do this again. Anyways, I am happy. God has always helped this in keeping my thoughts this way. Nice to see this buddy and today I am more than happy to see this in the show also. Nice one.

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Nice post. I loved it when Arnav made it clear that "Kushi is not a fool/stupid for being good at heart". I just felt so damn happy that Arnav understood and respected that its her good nature and not her stupidity as many think. Its really hard to find such people in today's world.
For_ipkknd Goldie
For_ipkknd
For_ipkknd

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope

Nice post. I loved it when Arnav made it clear that "Kushi is not a fool/stupid for being good at heart". I just felt so damn happy that Arnav understood and respected that its her good nature and not her stupidity as many think. Its really hard to find such people in today's world.

Yes! rare to find these days...

Go to top