Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Being good is nt wrong/stupid!! (That's ipkknd!) - Page 2

For_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: samin096

I agree. Today that line was epic. We love IPKKND for that. It shows that love is not only for a spouse. It shows being good is not stupid. I loved another line too, when sheetal said you are insulting me he said -no I am telling the truth. Seriously if she was not embarrassed creating and playing with a child's life why should Arnav be when exposing her.

Yup! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

For_ipkknd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

Arshi are both orphans and thus they understand the need of having parents. Aarav is lucky to have them. 

Yes well co-related! 😊
For_ipkknd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ESR8

but dont get carried away by them dear ! spam.. tweet n call...  coz we want ipkknd to end like this... not with some one replacing barun !!

ok! 👍🏼
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very true, but in my life i never had to against my conscience, i am proud of it. I could stand for good and i have faced so many serious repercussions that too very bad  for that. Still doing the same. 
For_ipkknd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkatmala

Very true, but in my life i never had to against my conscience, i am proud of it. I could stand for good and i have faced so many serious repercussions that too very bad  for that. Still doing the same. 

That's amazing! wow! 😊

Being good does not mean one will not face problems.. in fact by being good one faces many problems as this world is mean.. but at the eod being good makes you solve the problems as well and makes your conscience free and great! This is my principle in life.. be good do good 😊
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I AGREE . i TOTALLY LOVED IT. BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. I THOUGHT WHAT A GREAT STORY.
For_ipkknd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vks11

I AGREE . i TOTALLY LOVED IT. BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. I THOUGHT WHAT A GREAT STORY.

😊
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: For_ipkknd

That's amazing! wow! 😊

Being good does not mean one will not face problems.. in fact by being good one faces many problems as this world is mean.. but at the eod being good makes you solve the problems as well and makes your conscience free and great! This is my principle in life.. be good do good 😊

Thanx buddy, but you ppl won't believe what I had to gone through for doing good and thinking good for others that too unknown ppl and animals and what not. But you know, we will feel very bad when we have to go through this bad consequences, but after that when we look into the result, we will be happy and that keeps motivating us to do this again. Anyways, I am happy. God has always helped this in keeping my thoughts this way. Nice to see this buddy and today I am more than happy to see this in the show also. Nice one.
For_ipkknd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkatmala

Thanx buddy, but you ppl won't believe what I had to gone through for doing good and thinking good for others that too unknown ppl and animals and what not. But you know, we will feel very bad when we have to go through this bad consequences, but after that when we look into the result, we will be happy and that keeps motivating us to do this again. Anyways, I am happy. God has always helped this in keeping my thoughts this way. Nice to see this buddy and today I am more than happy to see this in the show also. Nice one.

👍🏼
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post. I loved it when Arnav made it clear that "Kushi is not a fool/stupid for being good at heart". I just felt so damn happy that Arnav understood and respected that its her good nature and not her stupidity as many think. Its really hard to find such people in today's world.