Being good is nt wrong/stupid!! (That's ipkknd!)

For_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Liked everything about today's episode..
Arnav's business analytical mind bringing out all facts with solid proofs! 👏
Khushi's tight slap to Sheetal! 👏
Arnav and Khushi adopting Aarav! 👏
Anjali praising Arnav-Khushi 👏

But for me the defining moment is when Arnav disrupts Khushi when she says "kitni befkoof hum.."
He says .. Sacrificing for others' sake is not stupid.. its infact great.. being good is not wrong!! 😊

Because in today's world.. people think being good is being stupid.. But I for one contradict that vehemently.. It is a lame excuse people give when they realize how difficult it is to be good. But in real being good is a great virtue.. this is missing in many people in present era.

IPKKND once again gave out respectful messages today.. "1. The virtue of being good...2. Adopting a child which is a supreme thing, giving life to an orphan. Not all have such a big heart!
Rocking IPKKND 👍🏼

p.s. For all those who were bashing this Sheetal track.. It is for this reason writers introduced this track. IPKKND is always different. So we need to wait until one track unfolds itself completely!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepusingh08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I second you
It surprises you when u least expect it.
This is the reason we love the show
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Today that line was epic. We love IPKKND for that. It shows that love is not only for a spouse. It shows being good is not stupid. I loved another line too, when sheetal said you are insulting me he said -no I am telling the truth. Seriously if she was not embarrassed creating and playing with a child's life why should Arnav be when exposing her.
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
but dont get carried away by them dear ! spam.. tweet n call...  coz we want ipkknd to end like this... not with some one replacing barun !!
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree.That's the reason we are crazy about IPK
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arshi are both orphans and thus they understand the need of having parents. Aarav is lucky to have them. 
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That's fine. Introduce the new character and all. But, what was the deal with ridiculous pace of the shows. One fine day they show up, drag fest, and bam its over. It seems something went awry in the last episode. Because Arnav looked like he was going to tease Khushi with her serving sheetal and all. Things just unfolded way too quickly.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
People were bashing the Sheetal track because the fundamental characteristics of ASR were compromised. 
Instead of keeping true to his essence as Kushi's passionate ASR, they changed him into lover boy Arnie.
That is why people got upset! This happy go lucky lover boy didn't sit well with anyone! Everyone preferred the passionate, true, deep full of integrity ASR of Kushi!!!
For_ipkknd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ukp18

I agree.That's the reason we are crazy about IPK

👍🏼
For_ipkknd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepusingh08

I second you

It surprises you when u least expect it.
This is the reason we love the show

👍🏼