India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Dips is sooo DEAD!!!!!!

sviren Groupbie
sviren
sviren

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I'm sure now RK will kick dips out of his house..already he got irritated with that seducing dance sequence of hers..and now her getting madhu arrested. On one side RK is trying to protect his BIWI from a heartbreak, he's developing feelings for her, and now somebody is harming his possession

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ubabymonstaSpringflowersrazzangel1302aditiaroraMeena1428dddhfanadi1986lovebadhanbigj66TinkJiaChaudhrytmdesigrl4141mangaloreLifu18captkirk9staroneserialsshinseenalicemathangelarafVsoujanya4ever4loveSimple-Girlmadhvi4gurtiaan-rishNewton123_Darling_Little_Mermaid.-Sexy--SmexyGhost-MeenahjnawazSunsetglowdeepak148-Nafisa-Arnav90-PuNiTh-MereMahiyaa.-chrys-

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i also want this.but rk equation with dips is confusing
...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Me too want da same
..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Bahaha...I SO WISH this happens in the show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicemath

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
serioulsy, am so eager to see how RK reacts to Dips' revelation of Madhu being the killer ...pls cum soon RK, u r sorely being missed

aditiarora

madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
yeh kab hoga??
im too eager to see the look on deepali's face wen she realizes that rishabh already knew the truth n was doing all that to protect madhu..the woman he loves!!Dancing

angel1302

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Agree with u. I want the entire bhatia family including Radhaji thrown out of that house by RK. Common yaar RK is a super star with no privacy. RK and madhu needs some privacy.. Its high time to end this family drama. All here wants to see passionate romance of RishBala not this family drama.Wink

angel1302

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i couldnt agree more!! thats what im waiting for...we already know that RK will stand by Madhu...but i cant wait to see what he does to Dips for throwing Madhu under the bus like that!! its gonna be awesome!!
JAZ

love_me_not

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index