Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sanchi vs Gauri - on modernity front (Page 3)

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Are Gauri and Saanchi both sisters lost in Jaitsar fair more than twenty years ago...WinkWinkWink

Our Ankit will help in reuniting these two sis...WinkWinkWink

Edited by bhach - 12 November 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.Kurupankit111tiny15

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
As I have started knowing you and your posts I have realised all look forward to your thoughts and analysis on your favorite character... And you never disappoint them with your pick Clap

Sanchi Gawri is hilarious...btw is Shiv a modern name ? Anandi sounds far more modern than Shiv LOL

I believe she will give u more opportunities in this week or rather food for thought so all the best ROFL

Happy Diwali to you and your family!

Edited by roberoi - 12 November 2012 at 3:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kurup

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
nice post. she wants her bhaiya to do modern mrg, google modern name n meet on facebook n marry online LOL 

Kurup

the_Rij Senior Member
the_Rij
the_Rij

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Nice post as usual. I liked the name given Sanchi gawari. What kind of modern girl she is? She is just a spoilt brat. But I have seen many people like her in life who compare being modern only from the modern dress and sophi life and have backward thinking. Liked the washing machine part. It's just hilarious.                                                                                 Happy Diwali to you

Edited by riyaryan - 12 November 2012 at 6:31pm

Kurup

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for helping us to look at the comic side of the most annoying issue - Sanchi.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifruttisamvi.KurupSiriuslySujalmonamie111

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
i can't stop laughing reading washing machine-wala joke!! ROFL ROFL ROFL...auto-washing technology!!!!!! i imagined it!! Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL...i remember one Charlie Chaplin movie where there was a auto-feeding machine...Big smile..may be the movie name was Modern Times..sry if i am wrong..bcoz i can't recall it properly! ur post was as delightful as that movie Embarrassed

A very Happy Diwali to u and ur family Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalsamvi.Kurupankit111

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hilarious, Ankit! My favourite part was the "Sacchhi Gawari" bit... that really cracked me up LOL Lagta hai Gawari ki purani version gayi and has been replaced by Gawari Version 2.0 LOL Chalo, at least the bright side of this girl's entry is that we will get more awesome posts from you Big smile

Also, wish you a very happy Diwali Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kurupankit111

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Firstly Ankit hats offf to ur hilarious post which was reallly a stress buster to me...U deserve a bow dude...

Secondly I thnk Saanchi needs a tutor to teach her the names of ancient and modern types...Can anyone clear my doubt if SHIV is a modern name or not, is Mahi a modern name or notl...I think Anandi toh phir bhi thoda trendy naam hain yaaar which has a very nice meaning in it...

The name Saanchi (No offence to anyone with this name in real life, its just the name of the character tat I am using here) reminds me of the young ANandi when she used to say Saachiii...(i hope guys understood wat I meant to say)...Saanchi and Saachi not much of a difference...

Gawari madam kaaa kya baat karein yaaar...woh toh saanchi side effects ek kadam aage hee hain kyunki...she being a gaavwaali was criticizing ANandi as behenjeee typess then Saanchi toh he is a girl born and broughup in a city right and very immature also...I happened to read somehwere that Saanchi is a nice character except for a very few episodes, so I reallly dont hate her, but when it comes to badmouthing my doolll Anandi i feel sad...

Anywyas Ankit ur bathing technique was superb and the suggestion of names was mindblowing...

Keep continuing ur hillarious posts as usual and entertain us...

wishing u, ur family, and frnz a happpy and prosperous diwaliii...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalankit111tiny15

Go to top