India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Perfect Group Dance*thumbs up* (Page 3)

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
there dance was just sooo perfect :) loved it !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLove

_bellaSwan_ IF-Dazzler
_bellaSwan_
_bellaSwan_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ya group dance was awesome .i enjoyed a lot . viha dance was also cute dat time i terribly missed sneha kappor. l  truly missed swaron today .and shantannu what can i tell about dis boy  u know when he is dancing i cant take my eyes whether he is in group dance or his solo dance .he danced like a bossCool. i was watching his expression he was enjoying while doing dance it adds more charm to his dance .dis time cv's has focused and dey gave equal space to both swayam and rey .

VP dance was hilarious to watch Big smile

p.s- sneha i  missed u terribly  yaar .sneha u would have taken dis dance to another level  .and we would have watched our swaron dance  for nano second

Edited by bhanumathitanha - 12 November 2012 at 11:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.Tmeghana29yasriBeulaSwaRon

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanumathitanha

ya group dance was awesome .i enjoyed a lot . viha dance was also cute dat time i terribly missed sneha kappor. l  truly missed swaron today .and shantannu what can i tell about dis boy  u know when he is dancing i cant take my eyes whether he is in group dance or his solo dance .he danced like a bossCool. i was watching his expression he was enjoying while doing dance it adds more charm to his dance .dis time cv's has focused and dey gave equal space to both swayam and rey .

VP dance was hilarious to watch Big smile

p.s- sneha i  missed u terribly  yaar .sneha u would have taken dis dance to another level  .and we would have watched our swaron dance  for nano second

Otherwise SS fans wud have been blasting fireworks here on the forum this diwali in anger.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29yasri_bellaSwan_PhantasmswayamsharonBeulaSwaRon

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I couldnt watch the episodeCry but will comment after watching it. Neways swayam is always cool whatever his role isDay Dreaming Thank God reyam are in focus. Thanks for the post yaar Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLove

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Oh yes I did enjoy the dance on the whole, I can say one of the best group dance. The surprise package was VP of course, how I wish mere college mein aisa VP hota.LOL Anyways as usual my eyes were glued to Shantanu, and why not jab dance karta hai toh attention to uspe jayega hiCool
But in between I managed to notice others also, and everyone did a fab job there.

PS: Thank God, Shantanu got the required screen space along with Amar. Aise hi Shan ko screen space do, and we wont simply complain. But the missing piece in this dance was obviously SwaRon, would have enjoyed to the core, if Sharon would have been present dancing with Swayam. Hope to see Sharon soon

Edited by Rutu - 12 November 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29yasri_bellaSwan_LiveEatLoveBeulaSwaRon

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Oh yes I did enjoy the dance on the whole, I can say one of the best group dance. The surprise package was VP of course, how I wish mere college mein aisa VP hota.LOL Anyways as usual my eyes were glued to Shantanu, and why not jab dance karta hai toh attention to uspe jayega hiCool
But in between I managed to notice others also, and everyone did a fab job there.

PS: Thank God, Shantanu got the required screen space along with Amar. Aise hi Shan ko screen space do, and we wont simply complain. But the missing piece in this dance was obviously SwaRon, would have enjoyed to the core, if Sharon would have been present dancing with Swayam. Hope to see Sharon soon

Ya i agree.The way they had placed all 10 ones in the dance,one cud see all properly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29_bellaSwan_Phantasm

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
liked the grp dance...it was funn...Shantanu was cute in the beginning of the dance...and dancing as always amazing...everyone wre shown...cool

P.S: miss Sharon...miss Sneha Kapoor...Miss SWARON...aur mazaa aa jaatha

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 12 November 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29_bellaSwan_PhantasmLovenarbhi

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

liked the grp dance...it was funn...Shantanu was cute in the beginning of the dance...and dancing as always amazing...everyone wre shown...cool

P.S: miss Sharon...miss Sneha Kapoor...Miss SWARON...aur mazaa aa jaatha

Ya...he was...especially the itching partLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

Go to top