India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Perfect Group Dance*thumbs up*

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
So I really really loveddd the group dance tonite...
The expressions of the guy gang at the beginning of the dance was hilarious and especially that of Swayam...*sooo cuteee he looked while making those weird facial expressions*
The way Sneha G began the dance,just automatically set the mood right for us viewers to enjoy the dance more.
The best part about the dance other than the entertaining moves[p.s-din't we love Gangnam Style signature moves] was the perfect co-ordination throughout the dance.This co-ordination was thoroughly missing in the Charity event gang dance.Song selection was good and even the background dancers did their job well.
Shantanu was doing his job splendidly as usual and thank you cv's for keeping both Rey-Swayam in focus all throughout the dance and NOT only Rey like other dances...
In short,loveddd it...share ur views guys,if you thought it was a perfect way to end the rose-day celebrations.
P.S-I missed Sneha.She wud have taken it to a whole another level and she wud have been dancing with Shantanu and we might have had a SwaRon exclusive dance moment like the one ViHa had.
CryCryCry

Edited by zak231 - 12 November 2012 at 10:40am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912mili1987skreyavenusrockztca21Saee.Tparo1311meghana29-Inferno-asmamemberdews100ABCDesiGirl93Phosphenesidiot_boxswaron19Satluvsd3MimiVruShanswayamsharonflirteyedPhantasmsweetangelpayalyasri_bellaSwan_ShivTRSSKaNcHaN_06--Destiny--dh19BeulaSwaRonHPHolic-3..Flame..SnoweyWorldpeace-PixieDust-PreciousHeartViccoTurmeric-krazyriya-LovenarbhiLoveurlife1...Natasha...-dark.horse-CrazyGirl.21

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
v all knw ki dey all r superb dancer its a different thing dat i just cnt take my eyes off my shantannu even in grp dances...
bt d person surprised me today was areeze..mannn he cn dance...n danced really well *clap* for him..
n d3 guys r always fun to watch n today dey wer just exceptional in d beginning f d episode...shantannu looks uber cute while making wierd face...
sneha G is a fabulous dancer nooo doubt in dat..she started d dance n it sets d mood on for dhamakedaar performance...
n seriously..wats CVs ka problm...y dey dont give equal footage to shantannu n amar..both r fabulous dancer den y rey rey rey all d tym Angry

P.S. highlight f d dance was gangam style signature step n dat maa daa ladla bigad gaya one..omg dat step just crake me up..d way dey jump..LOL

Edited by SwaRonforever - 12 November 2012 at 10:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29_bellaSwan_LiveEatLove

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Perfect group dance indeed Approve
No fancy moves but a throughly enjoyable performance. 
Thanks to youtube channel - Swaroncorner for the upload Smile
To me it was a perfect break from studies which put a smile on my face. 

Worldpeace IF-Rockerz
Worldpeace
Worldpeace

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i totally agree... shantannu doing gangnam style...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ans ofcourse his expression before the dance... he looked so naughty while bursting the ballon...

how i wish i could stop drooling over him...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Agree on everything said by u Jay but I have to add that ViHa part was very cool!!... now I want to see a cute ViHa dance, that would be awsome as both r talented and in love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29LiveEatLove

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

Agree on everything said by u Jay but I have to add that ViHa part was very cool!!... now I want to see a cute ViHa dance, that would be awsome as both r talented and in love...

NO NO NO...I don't like ViHa...i want to see more of NiMmi and RiMarSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

pogoppa Newbie
pogoppa
pogoppa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by yasri

NO NO NO...I don't like ViHa...i want to see more of NiMmi and RiMarSmile

But they looked very cute at that moment... at least better than the lead couple as the girl is not good dancer... I very miss couple dancing after Swaron and KR and want to see some of it, now watching viha dancing together is the most suitable thing as both r talented...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29-Alinaa-_bellaSwan_LiveEatLove

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i agree perfect group dance, i really enjoyed every bit of it.
the way it started was funny and then sneha G initiated was bang on and then reyam together just wow. really happy that shantanu is given equal importance in dance today thanks cvs, & i liked vp dance too.
shantanu truly nailed it.

ps: my fav bit of today dance, was gang doing garba bit they did it twice and i really shouted both time.

Go to top