Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

12th Nov II Dialouge of the day ( meri PATNI )

-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi folks ... 
I'm sure everyone also liked that dialouge of Adi  I jumped out from my happiness. ADI actually ADI says that !! "Meri PATNIi pore din kuch nahi khaygi to me kaise khauonga" even he repeats it when Pankhuri insist to hear it again .. 😳 

Like Pankhuri I also was smiling through out that scene .. 

Edited by ShaMya4ver - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The best part was that we got to hear it thrice thanks to the 'coming ups' πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

and also i liked the part where Pankhu actually told him that it felt nice to hear it from him... otherwise a lot of heroines tend to hide the fact by just blushing leaving a confused husbandπŸ˜†
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Adi really says that Whoa πŸ˜† thanks
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash91

The best part was that we got to hear it thrice thanks to the 'coming ups' πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

and also i liked the part where Pankhu actually told him that it felt nice to hear it from him... otherwise a lot of heroines tend to hide the fact by just blushing leaving a confused husbandπŸ˜†

Tottaly agree I like the fact that Pankhu was honnest with Adi. And the glance at the end .
f.s.m thumbnail
Improving improving ... πŸ˜† ... Adi you are going good ... 
Actually when first time I saw it in the 'coming up' I didn't believe it !! I thought it would be Pankhuri's dreamπŸ˜† ... 
superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with f.s.m. In the comming up section when I first saw it I thought poor Pankhu was dreaming. Boy how casually Adi said it twice and even more was the honest confession of Pankhuri that she was happy to listen that, since it was the first time Adi called her his "patni". Boy coming episodes will be more interesting. The bhuakkar Adi keeping fast for his wife. ...Surely the magic of love, knowlingly of unknowingly.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was sweet. He wants to fast with his wife too believing in equal rights etc. But knowing Adi's character he might  now be worried that he would have to spend a day without food! Food that he loves sooo much! I think he is regretting saying he would fast and that's why he is insisting that Pankhuri doesn't fast (only my opinion). Either way it was very sweet. 
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EEEKKSS! Omg I know, it was amazing! I lost count of how many times exactly I replayed that scene. It was adorable though! The way he simply just said it as if it was nothing. Oh and his blue eyes just staring at her when she smiled! I think that by seeing her so happy, he might try to take out the effort to impress her so that he can see her smile again! <3
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a timing Adi..."meri patni"...πŸ˜‰
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely to hear "meri patni" from Adi and see Pankhudi's beautiful smile - he is indeed moving on from "my best friend"...  however can't imagine him fasting for more than one hour.