Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

12th Nov II Dialouge of the day ( meri PATNI )

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-ChutkiBajake-

-ChutkiBajake-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hi folks ... 
I'm sure everyone also liked that dialouge of Adi Day Dreaming I jumped out from my happiness. ADI actually ADI says that !! "Meri PATNIi pore din kuch nahi khaygi to me kaise khauonga" even he repeats it when Pankhuri insist to hear it again .. Embarrassed 

Like Pankhuri I also was smiling through out that scene .. 

Edited by ShaMya4ver - 12 November 2012 at 11:23am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

CamrynesurabiSpotkpm_madhuPrasanna_dhanunoor321shesherkobitasudi_4m_kolash91preetipcManeesha_Shanakf.s.m-Waheeda--Gunjan-samratrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12th Nov II Dialouge of the day ( meri PATNI )" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
The best part was that we got to hear it thrice thanks to the 'coming ups' Big smileBig smile

PartyPartyParty

and also i liked the part where Pankhu actually told him that it felt nice to hear it from him... otherwise a lot of heroines tend to hide the fact by just blushing leaving a confused husbandLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bigj66CamryneSpotf.s.m

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
OMG Adi really says that Whoa LOL thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

The best part was that we got to hear it thrice thanks to the 'coming ups' Big smileBig smile

PartyPartyParty

and also i liked the part where Pankhu actually told him that it felt nice to hear it from him... otherwise a lot of heroines tend to hide the fact by just blushing leaving a confused husbandLOL

Tottaly agree I like the fact that Pankhu was honnest with Adi. And the glance at the end Day Dreaming.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91f.s.m

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Improving improving ... LOL ... Adi you are going good ... 
Actually when first time I saw it in the 'coming up' I didn't believe it !! I thought it would be Pankhuri's dreamLOL ... 

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with f.s.m. In the comming up section when I first saw it I thought poor Pankhu was dreaming. Boy how casually Adi said it twice and even more was the honest confession of Pankhuri that she was happy to listen that, since it was the first time Adi called her his "patni". Boy coming episodes will be more interesting. The bhuakkar Adi keeping fast for his wife. ...Surely the magic of love, knowlingly of unknowingly.ClapClapClapClap

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
That was sweet. He wants to fast with his wife too believing in equal rights etc. But knowing Adi's character he might  now be worried that he would have to spend a day without food! Food that he loves sooo much! I think he is regretting saying he would fast and that's why he is insisting that Pankhuri doesn't fast (only my opinion). Either way it was very sweet. 

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
EEEKKSS! Omg I know, it was amazing! I lost count of how many times exactly I replayed that scene. It was adorable though! The way he simply just said it as if it was nothing. Oh and his blue eyes just staring at her when she smiled!Day Dreaming I think that by seeing her so happy, he might try to take out the effort to impress her so that he can see her smile again! <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.