Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad's gonna judge Zoya?

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Asad : Aapko sharam nahiin aayi Nikaah se bhaagte hue? Angry

Zoya : Allah Miyaa, what is wrong with you? Nikaah se main akele bhaagi thi, Akram ko thode na saath leke bhaagi thi? Ermm

LOL 

P.S- That awkward moment when Akram recieves Nikaahnama  ( that is what it is called? )  of Asad -Zoya. ShockedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesAshRunzainab03Hot_Indo_Chillyan_k-jiah

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
  Bahahaha!! That PS part was hilarious!! I feel like instead of getting hurt or defensive, she's gonna give him some sarcastic and funny ass reply which is exactly why I love her!! Today, I loved how when she couldn't think of a comeback for Asad, she just looked here and there and said that her wrist hurts LOL! Asad's reaction to that was priceless!! Fingers crossed that this show never gets ruined for us like the other shows of the PH did!! One day Asad is gonna thank Allah that Zoya ran away from her Nikaah, but he won't admit it ;) I also found it hilarious how Asad was doing some serious work while his future wifey, Zoya was just wandering around following and bugging people!! They're soo cute together!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hillyJPRulesheera1702MoronsKiMallika

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Omg i can just imagine what will happen

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshRun

Bahahaha!! That PS part was hilarious!! I feel like instead of getting hurt or defensive, she's gonna give him some sarcastic and funny ass reply which is exactly why I love her!! Today, I loved how when she couldn't think of a comeback for Asad, she just looked here and there and said that her wrist hurts LOL! Asad's reaction to that was priceless!! Fingers crossed that this show never gets ruined for us like the other shows of the PH did!! One day Asad is gonna thank Allah that Zoya ran away from her Nikaah, but he won't admit it ;) I also found it hilarious how Asad was doing some serious work while his future wifey, Zoya was just wandering around following and bugging people!! They're soo cute together!!

Lol, thank you. This Akki guy is gonna be trouble because he has taken it as a rejection a tad too hard. I hope Zoya can deal with him. Asad will read her soon and i think we can expect some more comeback-less moments from Zoya. LOL... I personally love Asad-Zoya. I think what makes them unique is that here two culturally opposite ppl are coming together. Smile

AshRun

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

ROFL

Hai na? LOL
AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

[
Lol, thank you. This Akki guy is gonna be trouble because he has taken it as a rejection a tad too hard. I hope Zoya can deal with him. Asad will read her soon and i think we can expect some more comeback-less moments from Zoya. LOL... I personally love Asad-Zoya. I think what makes them unique is that here two culturally opposite ppl are coming together. Smile

You're welcome!! Yeah, but he doesn't look like actor material (not saying he looks bad but he just doesn't look like actor material). so I don't think he's going to have much to do with the story, but you never know, and besides OUR Zoya can deal with it lol!! Ohhh yeah, with a man like Asad, she's gonna start becoming speechless in a few days..IF they're that funny when Asad wins the fight then I wanna c Asad winning most fights b/c Zoya reacts so cutely. Yes, a lot of modern muslim girls like me worry about getting strict, conservative guys so this story is gonna show that two culturally opposite ppl can still fall in love and learn to respect each other's differences Smile
helen_of_troy IF-Rockerz
helen_of_troy
helen_of_troy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
if this happens it will be likeLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index