India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Cmon guys now its kushal turn

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Firstly, such articles that discuss personal lives are not allowed. Second, such articles only lead to comparisons and bashing, which are also against forum rules. Finally, it is a "gossip" article which means that the issues reported do not have to be true but can be based on rumors. And we do not allow propagation of such hurtful rumors. Topic closed. -EHMMBH DT

Furthermore, inappropriate language, bashing and targeting entire fan groups is absolutely unacceptable. Please refrain from doing so in the future. -EHMMBH DT

Edited by luvya4ever - 12 November 2012 at 11:21am

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
kya hua guys?? Angry
Aashika_virman Goldie
Aashika_virman
Aashika_virman

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i would like to say one thing...let us keep this articles aside.coming to forum thing you are right..this must be virman forum..we hardly see any posts on virika/kryran...even when we get tb articles ..what to say ..you have proof..the comments we get on virman/nishal tagged articles are no where near  the number of comments we get on any other tb articles ...we see mostly every thing on nishal/virman here..i am not saying we dont get any posts on virika/kryran but when compared to nishal/virman..you know..

if there are truly kryran/virika fans in here then they must be active every where..commenting,rating the forum,making posts...they must show there activity there.even for supporting their fav actor you need to motivate them..can any thing be more disgusting than this?

and coming to rating the episode virmanians rate the episode based on their fac actor or actress getting screen space and their liking towards those scenes...no one stopped virikians from making posts rating the episode 10/10 ..is it not?

"Yeh hai halat iss forum mein! Bitter truth to be accepted! no unity..Media spreading such cheap and baseless rumors on our stars and WE ARE HAVING INTERNAL WARS! SHAME ON USDead"...i totally agree with this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashika_virman

i would like to say one thing...let us keep this articles aside.coming to forum thing you are right..this must be virman forum..we hardly see any posts on virika/kryran...even when we get tb articles ..what to say ..you have proof..the comments we get on virman/nishal tagged articles are no where near  the number of comments we get on any other tb articles ...we see mostly every thing on nishal/virman here..i am not saying we dont get any posts on virika/kryran but when compared to nishal/virman..you know..

if there are truly kryran/virika fans in here then they must be active every where..commenting,rating the forum,making posts...they must show there activity there.even for supporting their fav actor you need to motivate them..can any thing be more disgusting than this?

and coming to rating the episode virmanians rate the episode based on their fac actor or actress getting screen space and their liking towards those scenes...no one stopped virikians from making posts rating the episode 10/10 ..is it not?

"Yeh hai halat iss forum mein! Bitter truth to be accepted! no unity..Media spreading such cheap and baseless rumors on our stars and WE ARE HAVING INTERNAL WARS! SHAME ON USDead"...i totally agree with this

If there are posts on virman i would gladly read them..Im not saying about posts or ratings..its just that virmanians feel low and off when there is a virika scene
Aashika_virman Goldie
Aashika_virman
Aashika_virman

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

If there are posts on virman i would gladly read them..Im not saying about posts or ratings..its just that virmanians feel low and off when there is a virika scene
i seriously haven't seen any such post...virmanians feeling low when there is virika scene...this might be there but i haven't come across any such posts...but being a die hard virmanian i stll like virika...i came across virmanians bashing jeevika but not virika scenes.virmanians feeling low and off...for this every one have their own feeling about every thing but they cant  make posts in discussion forum like this 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395nrithyaosapphhireMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

i seriously haven't seen any such post...virmanians feeling low when there is virika scene...this might be there but i haven't come across any such posts...but being a die hard virmanian i stll like virika...i came across virmanians bashing jeevika but not virika scenes.virmanians feeling low and off...for this every one have their own feeling about every thing but they cant  make posts in discussion forum like this 

I have seen many posts on virika taking lime light and virman fans feeling off..that was the day i stopped stepping into this forum
Aashika_virman Goldie
Aashika_virman
Aashika_virman

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

I have seen many posts on virika taking lime light and virman fans feeling off..that was the day i stopped stepping into this forum
common why are you backing from the forum for those type of posts and people...you love virika/kryran na? so come for them and be active for them.make posts on them ...on their scenes in every episode...waise i have seen the other post you made about forum unity ..i liked it very much..much required post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sapphhireMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

common why are you backing from the forum for those type of posts and people...you love virika/kryran na? so come for them and be active for them.make posts on them ...on their scenes in every episode...waise i have seen the other post you made about forum unity ..i liked it very much..much required post

thank you Smile yea but somehow this forum cant make me feel home..

Go to top