India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Adoption: a decision taken lightly?

What_the Goldie
What_the
What_the

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
For a couple to start thinking abt starting a family, having babies, taking the responsibility is a huge step.
The husband and the wife would discuss, decide if they are ready, then start trying..

I thought that it was a little too sudden for arnav n khushi to decide to adopt Aarav..
Yes, i agree they grew very fond of him and he in turn had mingled so well and really become a part of the family..
But, to adopt him? To be legally, socially and emotionally responsible for him?
I feel that it required greater thought and serious contemplation... Not an impulsive decision...

Arnav n khushi are too newly married to be tied down with the responsibility of a child..
And did they think about what would happen when they decide to have their child?

I think they should have shown anjali adopting the kid as her life is any way as soona soona as the cinemas screening 'Aiyya'..
She wouldve found a new purpose in her life...and aarav wouldve got arnav n khushi as his mama n mami..

Sorry...my intention was not to bash or criticise or any other such negative thing...just to share my feelings...my reaction to today's episode..

I know everyone loved today's episode and you are going to hate a dose of logic...so please forgive me if this post offends you!

Ps... I loved the episode as well!! But this one thing alone struck me as odd...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jeni24cutepuppypink.lotusBlondiexzyifsaal044soni28jessjazzShiningStar18bkamberFlora3333

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Agree with you. They needed a bit more time to talk it out.

But the thing is, Arnav might have thought about it when he found about sheetal lying. When khushi tried saying something, he said 'i said il always talke care of aarav...'!

S it left me with that impression.

Plus, being orphans themselves, im sure they felt a sudden EVEN deeper bond and an urge to protect that child from sadness.

The child who wouldve lost had sheetal won her game, or lost. 

A child who was shown dreams, whos hopes were raised, but then brutally shattered. A boy who was shown arnav was his father and who tried EVERYTHING to make arnav like him as sheetal had misleaded him.

Seeing the whole family attatched to him, and all the points mentioned, i think made their decission easier. 

This is what i felt. I respect your view highly! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinselspoorthi

ArnavBarunLover Goldie
ArnavBarunLover
ArnavBarunLover

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
To be honest i didn't think so. Look at it this way Arnav had started to become close to Aarav anyway, and so did Khushi and the rest of the family, they never really wanted Aarav to leave . And now realising how much wrong this kid has gone through it seemed this was the best they could do for the poor child.
And beside all that I'm sure both Arnav and Khushi understand how it is being an Orphan and they would never want Aarav to feel as if he has no one.  Personally I'm so glad they did adopt him, i really like this kid he's adorable!
Just my POV, no offence intended at all :)
What_the Goldie
What_the
What_the

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Good to see new povs and different perspectives...i see the whole thing in a new light now!!
Thanks for commenting folks!!

And no offence taken of course..the whole idea was to have a healthy discussion and gather everyones ideas on this topic...
cutepuppy Goldie
cutepuppy
cutepuppy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
agreeing with you dear
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
there is no precap fr tmrw thy may give arav to anjali...
What_the Goldie
What_the
What_the

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mepobaa]there is no precap fr tmrw thy may give arav to anjali...[/QUOTE

:)
spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
agree with u ,these matters really needed time but even i felt that ending of sheetal track was hurried up ,is it bcz they want to focus an arhi moments before  the uk trip ,what are they doing?me confused

Go to top