Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Kushal tandon conspiring against karan tacker? :EN (Page 17)

niku28 Senior Member
niku28
niku28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Originally posted by viratmanvi

It's terrible that Kushal doesn't look good, can't act, can't host shows and even the channel is ashamed of sending him aroundROFL

haww how do u noe?? looks like ur a big fan of kushal stalking his every move..
n telling k cant act..
lol he won 2  best debutant awards
k cant act.after d he shaved his hair..bollywood biggies for wich ur tacker hosted ifa n was being like der servant LOL had calld kushal  n appreaciated him,doesnt look good .rofl u need to chk ur eyes go visit dentist soon otherwise soon u wud turn blindROFL
I need to visit a dentist not to turn blind? Dude, dentists are for dental problems and non eye related ones!ROFL
All you can do is correct out mistakes and mock us because you have nothing to say in your HIB's defenseLOL. I have been hearing about u leaving this topic since quite a few pages now , when are you actually  leavingLOL?? 
Go and plan the next blog with your fellow Krayons runnnLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalMaria395shaimahAashika_virmanShona1907ItsmeAish

Maria395 Groupbie
Maria395
Maria395

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
The fact of the situation is no actor would randomly call any other actor name or in this case a HIB. You wouldn't just randomly come out with that, it's obvious Karans done something to annoy Kushal and Kushal got angry and wrote stuff on FB and deleted it once he was told to by EHMMBH people.

I doubt that Karan was out of town or any other crap, I think this is just trying to cover up what he did.

I mean it's basic common sense that Nishal wouldn't humiliate themselves, I mean they wouldn't get an article published on themselves and the green room incident so none of this is nishals fault.

We don't know for sure who started the rumour and got the article written but one things for sure none of this is Nishals fault.

This article doesn't prove whether Karan did it or didn't. But one things for sure Tellychakkar wouldn't just randomly come up with that article, they have a big repetation to protect and Nishal have a huge fan base and they'd lose customers so I doubt they'd take the risk.

To be honest this new blog/article to me seems like a cover up...

Also Tellychakkar is a famous name and hardly anyone has heard of this blog/writers so I don't think this counts as a reliable source and I doubt anyone's going to believe it over a big name like Telly chakkar.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niku28shaimahAashika_virman__Aarti__preetipcShona1907

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

To be honest, after reading this whole thing I realized how stupid am I to be fighting for actors. LOL /ROFL
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

To be honest, after reading this whole thing I realized how stupid am I to be fighting for actors. LOL /ROFL

Finally u realized fighting for tacker isnt worth!LOL
better late den neverLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalSAnA.S.shaimahBeautyful_Mess

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
This is what happens when the show loses the TRPs ROFL

Another publicity stunt to gain attention! ROFL God bless to all who believe in such rubbish. Oh and the number of these pages show CLEARLY how obsessed this forum is with the actors and their personal lives =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.

-INFINITE- IF-Stunnerz
-INFINITE-
-INFINITE-

Originally posted by ..Sakeena..

its like war kaun CHEAP hai zyada Karan ya auske fans i am sure karan will win KINGOFCHEAPNESS..
ROFLROFL Tough CompetitionROFL Pervert ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalparulkinushaimah__Aarti__Shona1907ItsmeAish..Sakeena..Beautyful_Mess

Maria395 Groupbie
Maria395
Maria395

The fact is neither did Nishal deny Karans involvement but more importantly Sid didn't deny it.

Okay If this was Nishals fault then why didn't Sid deny it. Karan works for him surely he'd back him up if it wasn't true but he didn't back him up and deny it because he knows Karan did do it.

I mean okay you can all try and say Nishal are plotting but why the hell would Sid not deny it?

People wake up and face the facts!! Karan did do it and no amount of Karan fans can change that. You can all try and grasp straws and believe that he didn't do it but the fact of the matter is; abig name like telly chakker posts an article and then quotes two main people from EHMMBH and more importantly Sid, I mean they wouldn't make up quotes from the creative director and the fact that Sid (the creative director or Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai) doesn't deny it clearly shows the truth. Telly chakker wouldn't just spring quotes from major people out of nowhere so there is truth in that article and Sid is a creative director he wouldn't just stand by and let people falsely accuse Karan (one of his main leads) unless it was true.

You can say Nishal are jealous but what is Sid jealous of Karan now as well?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaimah__Aarti__preetipc..Amri..Beautyful_Mess

9luck Goldie
9luck
9luck

glad u excepted u r stupid miss educated...

n 2 all the other's this fight has 2 stop ...n this is coming from an a mutual fan ..a fan of both karan n kushal ...i dont think ny of this is true ...it's just a ploy of the media 2 defame them...

i personally don't think they ve ny major issues between them n even if they do ...i believe things will work out in the end...

Go to top