Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Kushal tandon conspiring against karan tacker? :EN (Page 14)

9luck Goldie
9luck
9luck

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Maybe my last two cents here. Maybe!((:

First of all stop on with the shit that this article is written by Karan Tacker or his fans. First it aint written by Karan. Karan is a professional and he knows what to say and when. He ain't no newbie who doesn't know how to behave. He's got class and charm, something that sadly many don't have!:|
And about his fans, sorry to disappoint you once again but we got better things to do in life. We want to educate ourselves well and not stoop to low levels((: We know that Karan is awesome and don't have to write any such article SO PUHLEASE SHUT UP WITH IT!

And LOOOL just answer this na! The article about your Nishal acting cheap was from no fanblog but was from reliable sources. Now don't you deny that I swear!LOL That time you didn't believe that, now you don't believe this, so you mean that every negative article about your face is fake? This is from a fanblog but the one about your Nishal Ki cheapness wasn't. So what huh?

Who is the real insecure hypocrite?

still the real insecure hypocrite is definitely you ...i don't believe this article because i love kushal n i don't believe all the negativity against karan either because i ve practically grown up with his characters ...but seriously some people like you and that sweety girl ...the language u guys have been using 2 defame kushal really show's your worth ...

sorry to break your bubble miss busy bee but you don't really decide who's educated n who's not just by looking at their favourites...u can be a bloody pre med student  for all i care but seriously education means manner's also which u clearly lack ...

don't really know ur gender but assuming u r a girl how can u even bring up an article defaming a girl n questioning her character...really that's the height of cheapness miss educated...
karan's a professional not a newbie ...i know that have been his fan since his lnmdj day's but he was a newbie once 2 ...made mistake's probably ...learned from them ...kushal's a newbie ...he 2 will make mistakes n learn from them...since u r clearly unaware of the workings of the glam industry my advice 2 u is that u don't go around deciding who's proffessional n who's not ...a guy who shave's his hair is professional enough for me...n for the love of god don't bring up the late incident ...

i completely agree with u that karan's got great class n charm n i mean it but since u clearly lack them do us a favour n don't go around deciding who lacks them...

i know karan's awsome ...n i know kushal's too ...so spare us the torture ...n advice 2 u n miss sweety 1234...some shitty name like that ...stop swelling like a  bullfrog n blaring your horn about something u guys clearly have no idea about ...n frankly if this article is true then so is this ...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287217

do me a favour out of humanity ( i m presuming u r human ) n please reply with some class thereby proving that u r actually one educated individual...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalMaria395aa_mnhsniku28shaimah...Juhi._ShivRajput..Amri..

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

and u guys make this one to back Karan up fantastic i wonder how far ur guys willing to go to cover the reallty m sure this wont make any differce to Kushal or us (his fans) so stop coming up with weird stuff to make this thing other way around LOL

LOOL so if we made this one did u make the one that says karan was saying stuff against nishal

well then im sure thats the case !

achaaa so u didnt make the other article to hide the whole green room story did u !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ktiluvuaish.

gopisharma14 Senior Member
gopisharma14
gopisharma14

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
lol...itzzz getting funny...am sure in the comming days v will get more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395

-INFINITE- IF-Stunnerz
-INFINITE-
-INFINITE-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiTIkwatARA

Originally posted by Kryan4ever

Originally posted by ..Sakeena..

aur dehkao kaminapan tacker fans becz me sure he will b proud of u all becz thatz what he is CHEAPPP

oh obviously because it was karan who was found in the green room with a co - star doing something unmentionable wasnt it !  

so if u decribe karan as cheap i would really like to see what u describe kushal as !

KUSHAL IS THARKEE!!!LOL...only greenroom on his mind...
EK TARAF ELENA...DOOSRI TARAF NIA...WinkWink

hahha U 'll knw who is More Tharkee...Hahha Pervert mind tacker can only cum up widh diz shit..ek taraf Married woman Khushbu,ria aur doosri taraf Tent gurl KDROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalMaria395halfbloodprinceniku28shaimah9luckShivRajputItsmeAish..Sakeena..

9luck Goldie
9luck
9luck

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

It's terrible that Kushal doesn't look good, can't act, can't host shows and even the channel is ashamed of sending him aroundROFL

n it's unfortunate that all karan can do is attend events rather than making his presence  felt in the show...i got great respect 4r that guy n really have no wish 2 defame him...again unfortunate that u were never taught 2 respect people...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalMaria395shaimahShivRajput...Juhi._..Amri..

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

It's terrible that Kushal doesn't look good, can't act, can't host shows and even the channel is ashamed of sending him aroundROFL

haww how do u noe?? looks like ur a big fan of kushal stalking his every move..
n telling k cant act..
lol he won 2  best debutant awards
k cant act.after d he shaved his hair..bollywood biggies for wich ur tacker hosted ifa n was being like der servant LOL had calld kushal  n appreaciated him,doesnt look good .rofl u need to chk ur eyes go visit dentist soon otherwise soon u wud turn blindROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalhalfbloodprincebefairmunnihyderabadshaimah..BlueBird..ShivRajput..Sakeena....Amri..Beautyful_Mess

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kryan4ever

aur dehkao kaminapan tacker fans becz me sure he will b proud of u all becz thatz what he is CHEAPPP

oh obviously because it was karan who was found in the green room with a co - star doing something unmentionable wasnt it !  

so if u decribe karan as cheap i would really like to see what u describe kushal as !
 kushal is a man ...ur tacker Kaminagay ...Tongue

i can tell who is the kamina for sure dont worry LOL

-INFINITE- IF-Stunnerz
-INFINITE-
-INFINITE-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

How much HIB Paying u??Channel knw da real truth.U jus wait n watch!More Comin Soon! hahahaha Poor guy ruined himself! HIB begged his USA Fans 2 Make more noise 4 him so SP Can take him USA !Begger!ROFL  Need a Proof??I hv a Screenshot!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaimahShivRajputItsmeAish..Sakeena....Amri..

Go to top