Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Kushal tandon conspiring against karan tacker? :EN (Page 11)

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Maybe my last two cents here. Maybe!((:

First of all stop on with the shit that this article is written by Karan Tacker or his fans. First it aint written by Karan. Karan is a professional and he knows what to say and when. He ain't no newbie who doesn't know how to behave. He's got class and charm, something that sadly many don't have!:|
And about his fans, sorry to disappoint you once again but we got better things to do in life. We want to educate ourselves well and not stoop to low levels((: We know that Karan is awesome and don't have to write any such article SO PUHLEASE SHUT UP WITH IT!

And LOOOL just answer this na! The article about your Nishal acting cheap was from no fanblog but was from reliable sources. Now don't you deny that I swear!LOL That time you didn't believe that, now you don't believe this, so you mean that every negative article about your face is fake? This is from a fanblog but the one about your Nishal Ki cheapness wasn't. So what huh?

Who is the real insecure hypocrite?
Re-quoting for those who need answers and don't have any originality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

So if people believe this gossip as it is in the gossip column of tellychakkar, then do u believe that Kushal wrote that status about Karan or do u believe that his account was hacked?

aish.

Kryan4ever Senior Member
Kryan4ever
Kryan4ever

Originally posted by niku28

Krayon fans call Nishal, VM fans with as many names as you want..but that still wont erase what your HIB has done...
and dont waste time fighting here now go and create a few more blogs for future use ROFL

OMG have u started with the whole crayon thing again 

please dont be so childish !! ROFL

niku28 Senior Member
niku28
niku28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kryan4ever

Krayon fans call Nishal, VM fans with as many names as you want..but that still wont erase what your HIB has done...
and dont waste time fighting here now go and create a few more blogs for future use ROFL

OMG have u started with the whole crayon thing again 

please dont be so childish !! ROFL

I will be what I want to, what's your problemLOL
Atleast children are innocent as opposed to your HIB's manipulative cunning natureLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalgopisharma14shaimah..BlueBird..spreadingsmile

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

And I'm so glad that WE Karan fans are not cheap enough to make fun of an Actor's father's name.

YAY US. CAUSE IT AIN'T FAN NUMBERS THAT MAKE ONE GOOD BUT IT'S THE CHARACTER THAT DOES.
gopisharma14 Senior Member
gopisharma14
gopisharma14

kryan fans...can you plzzz let me know..yyy ur soo called blog is not available now...ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalMaria395halfbloodprinceshaimah..BlueBird..

adiTIkwatARA Newbie
adiTIkwatARA
adiTIkwatARA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

LOL Kushal posted the status , so??? Not everyone likes to sugar coat and be all (annoyingly) cutesy all the while conspiring on how to bring your co actors down!!
And lol what was the need to create a new blog for this..could have posted here on i-f directly right Swati urrfff 
Dont worry Karan will reward you famously for thisROFL. Btw hats off to the "sources" who are so jobless these days that they stalk FB pagesWink

achhhaaa...itna hi straight forward and in ur face hai kushal toh why did he delete his status n moreover tellychakkar wale article mei why didnt he take tackers name openly...moreover bring out d proof to prove it...
he is jus blaming d whole thing on karan to save his face..
kushal doesnt have the base to neither accept the truth nor proof the false...
its like...kushal made a crime...n when it became public...showing to d public...hawww..mummy mummy tacker ne mere crime ke baare mei khulasa kar diya..LOLLOL
n now trying to gain sympathy by blaming tacker...
what the...what the...
EK TOH CHORI...UPAR SE SEENA ZORI!!!

aish.

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deeps-

Originally posted by Kryan4ever

omg he said the same thing as he did on his facebook status,
on his facebook status he said karans a hormonoly inbalanced bitch and now as quoted from him in the tellychakkar article this appears

"Boss...I don't care about it. But whoever has done it is supremely insecure and a bad human being. I call him a HIB-hormonely imbalanced bit**."

well now i really don't believe his facebook was hacked !

Jealousy kills dude !

ROFLROFLI wonder why VirMAn fans aren't replying back to this comment!Wink

deepz u are my 1 and only friend who is a kryan fan and i still luv u... Coz are friendship is above dis fan war ok Hug
Bt for now i'll answer u... Still as ur frnd... Mukhe na khape hin saji charyap je kare asan ji friendship te kero bhi asar the... And i noe u r most sensible from this lot..
Ok so ur answer..
Well the admins said the page was hacked... U wont believe it cool... Bt then if it was kushal who put that status up it only proves that Karan was involved in that DB article... He knew who that HIB is and so he said it loud to the world... Those who are true dont hesitate to speak up the truth... The TOI article kushal clearly said we are not on talking terms... Hell who wud be aftr ur co-star conspires for a crappy article wid his media frnds? Bt Karan still was diplomatic... U need to be true enough to say what u want to the world... If u believe kushal had put that status than this makes my belief on the TC article 500% stronger... He called the one who plotted as HIB and he called Karan as HIB in his status... So for u its simply proved that Karan was behind that article... Nishal hav been kind enough to not drag the issue as a girl's reputation is involved... I salute Nishal for this... Karan, well can we expect such a person to accept his mistake? No he wont... We all are free to make r choices... U guys luv Karan ur choice... Bt i'll still say God gives u enough strength to accept the truth... For now u guys dont believe it, fine... I hope sum1 cums out with evidences soon to open ur blindfolds..
P.s.: deepz tu ana bhi minji sadori bhen aahin Hug

Edited by shona_virman - 12 November 2012 at 10:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_NiShalMaria395befairshaimah..BlueBird..preetipcItsmeAishBeautyful_Mess

Go to top