Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishh.

To be honest, after reading this whole thing I realized how stupid am I to be fighting for actors. LOL /🤣

Finally u realized fighting for tacker isnt worth!😆
better late den never😆
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is what happens when the show loses the TRPs 🤣

Another publicity stunt to gain attention! ROFL God bless to all who believe in such rubbish. Oh and the number of these pages show CLEARLY how obsessed this forum is with the actors and their personal lives =)
-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Sakeena..

its like war kaun CHEAP hai zyada Karan ya auske fans i am sure karan will win KINGOFCHEAPNESS..

🤣🤣 Tough Competition🤣 Pervert ROFL
Maria395 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The fact is neither did Nishal deny Karans involvement but more importantly Sid didn't deny it.

Okay If this was Nishals fault then why didn't Sid deny it. Karan works for him surely he'd back him up if it wasn't true but he didn't back him up and deny it because he knows Karan did do it.

I mean okay you can all try and say Nishal are plotting but why the hell would Sid not deny it?

People wake up and face the facts!! Karan did do it and no amount of Karan fans can change that. You can all try and grasp straws and believe that he didn't do it but the fact of the matter is; abig name like telly chakker posts an article and then quotes two main people from EHMMBH and more importantly Sid, I mean they wouldn't make up quotes from the creative director and the fact that Sid (the creative director or Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai) doesn't deny it clearly shows the truth. Telly chakker wouldn't just spring quotes from major people out of nowhere so there is truth in that article and Sid is a creative director he wouldn't just stand by and let people falsely accuse Karan (one of his main leads) unless it was true.

You can say Nishal are jealous but what is Sid jealous of Karan now as well?
9luck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

To be honest, after reading this whole thing I realized how stupid am I to be fighting for actors. LOL /🤣

glad u excepted u r stupid miss educated...

n 2 all the other's this fight has 2 stop ...n this is coming from an a mutual fan ..a fan of both karan n kushal ...i dont think ny of this is true ...it's just a ploy of the media 2 defame them...

i personally don't think they ve ny major issues between them n even if they do ...i believe things will work out in the end...
SAnA.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ROFLLL!!! creating blogs hahaahahaaa Cheap tricks... 🤣 👏 Edited by SAnA.S. - 11 years ago
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: viratmanvi

Finally u realized fighting for tacker isnt worth!😆
better late den never😆

Can you stop it? Did I mention Tacker? Oh well!:|
What I meant was that fighting on any actor isnt worth it cause they dont even know us!:|
Same applies for you and Kushal.
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dcpisj

glad u excepted u r stupid miss educated...

n 2 all the other's this fight has 2 stop ...n this is coming from an a mutual fan ..a fan of both karan n kushal ...i dont think ny of this is true ...it's just a ploy of the media 2 defame them...

i personally don't think they ve ny major issues between them n even if they do ...i believe things will work out in the end...

And you need to stop acting like you own the world. Just a general sugg!(:
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.