Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Never knew famous and reliable sites had ''proofs'' i.e a screen shot saved by Cryon fans ๐Ÿ˜•
Weird ๐Ÿ˜•
aur dehkao kaminapan tacker fans becz me sure he will b proud of u all becz thatz what he is CHEAPPP
gopisharma14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiTIkwatARA

achhhaaa...itna hi straight forward and in ur face hai kushal toh why did he delete his status n moreover tellychakkar wale article mei why didnt he take tackers name openly...moreover bring out d proof to prove it...
he is jus blaming d whole thing on karan to save his face..
kushal doesnt have the base to neither accept the truth nor proof the false...
its like...kushal made a crime...n when it became public...showing to d public...hawww..mummy mummy tacker ne mere crime ke baare mei khulasa kar diya..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
n now trying to gain sympathy by blaming tacker...
what the...what the...
EK TOH CHORI...UPAR SE SEENA ZORI!!!

lol...it was deleted by his admin- 
adiTIkwatARA thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiTIkwatARA

achhhaaa...itna hi straight forward and in ur face hai kushal toh why did he delete his status n moreover tellychakkar wale article mei why didnt he take tackers name openly...moreover bring out d proof to prove it...
he is jus blaming d whole thing on karan to save his face..
kushal doesnt have the base to neither accept the truth nor proof the false...
its like...kushal made a crime...n when it became public...showing to d public...hawww..mummy mummy tacker ne mere crime ke baare mei khulasa kar diya..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
n now trying to gain sympathy by blaming tacker...
what the...what the...
EK TOH CHORI...UPAR SE SEENA ZORI!!!

I pitty on kushal n his fans...
kushal takes karan's name to hide his face n kushal ke fans take karans fans names jus to hide their fake faces n blame it on others...
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: niku28

WOOHOOO 3  cheers๐Ÿ˜† Make sure you mention that in the next blog you create๐Ÿ˜‰. When is it coming btw? Today or have u reserved it for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†?

It's whenever you get some sense into your nonsense concentrated mind but since that's kinda impossible, idk:/ I'll tell you though, don't worry!((: You'll be the first one to know. And yeah I promise agli baar se, I would only say good things about your Nishal to get your thareef!
Kryan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sakeena..

aur dehkao kaminapan tacker fans becz me sure he will b proud of u all becz thatz what he is CHEAPPP

oh obviously because it was karan who was found in the green room with a co - star doing something unmentionable wasnt it !  

so if u decribe karan as cheap i would really like to see what u describe kushal as !
adiTIkwatARA thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopisharma14

lol...it was deleted by his admin- 

why he doesnt have the base to even say this openly now...coz its jus ASSUMPTIONS N PURE BLAME GAME TO HIDE HIS FACE!!!LOL
-HCfan- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All virmanians...guys pls don't mind krayons! They are desperately trying to prove that tc article false. Means doesn't matter, only ends matters.. Wat else can we expect from tacky' followers other than cunningness & wickedness? M sure tacky's behind this too.
Gimme a break, kushal jealous of tacky travelling the world?? People, he studied in NEW YORK. Guess thats not part of the world.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Kushal wudnt care two hoots fr running around bollywood celebs saying hello, hello..

Wen u cook up something next time, make sure it looks believable. Don't get inspired by tacky, that will hurt!!!
aish. thumbnail
It's terrible that Kushal doesn't look good, can't act, can't host shows and even the channel is ashamed of sending him around๐Ÿคฃ
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.