Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by sarra0

Wat did u think of the last couple of episodes

SleepySleepy

ok, I didn't mind parts of Mondays, ASR was partly back, thou DNA had me in laughing. Y cud v not have had a investigateASR-Shayam games they wud have been fun! Today they had their first fight as parents, thou Khushi forgot the gyaan she gave last diwali, and wat was wit ASR/BS expressions towards the back end of the episode? Wat was this filmed after he was made to do the interviews

oh so you finally caught upLOL

Yesterday was alright but would have like to see more of the old ASR - take no prisoners- attitude coming through...

I didn't even finish today's episode...

I did, I watched both episodes today, I have give up on old ASR a long time ago Cry so to even have a fraction of that ASR was a miracle! Wat has this serial got that wud have people tuning into post November or BS leaving

I have a question for Gul...

What would they have done if they didn't have to incorporate the kidnapping track into the show?

For me that's when it all went downhill

Hmmm I did nt mind that track...Khushi's feeling were being developed...all the rest was a blur...also her learning about his nature from his family!!so I quite liked it and also ASR's glimpse of repent

for me and that is where continuation and smooth progress in the story finished and it became add hoc. Where the side characters were sidelined, where OTT was the course of the day wen it shud not have been. Where there was no continuation between scenes and episodes

Edited by sarra0 - 13 November 2012 at 4:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71RJXX

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

SleepySleepy

ok, I didn't mind parts of Mondays, ASR was partly back, thou DNA had me in laughing. Y cud v not have had a investigateASR-Shayam games they wud have been fun! Today they had their first fight as parents, thou Khushi forgot the gyaan she gave last diwali, and wat was wit ASR/BS expressions towards the back end of the episode? Wat was this filmed after he was made to do the interviews

Yesterday was alright but would have like to see more of the old ASR - take no prisoners- attitude coming through...

I did, I watched both episodes today, I have give up on old ASR a long time ago Cry so to even have a fraction of that ASR was a miracle! Wat has this serial got that wud have people tuning into post November or BS leaving

What would they have done if they didn't have to incorporate the kidnapping track into the show?

for me it was way way way before that - for me it text downhill in march and June was just a continuation thou at times better then wat had proceeded it for the couple of months before

see Khushi's OTT track did annoy me but not as much as the kidnapping saga 

Khushi's OTT is one of my fav...I knew she wud give him a run for his patience and pour the extra fake loving!!absolutely take him by storm!!LOLmy soul sister!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXX

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

SleepySleepy

for me it was way way way before that - for me it text downhill in march and June was just a continuation thou at times better then wat had proceeded it for the couple of months before

I cud put up wit the kidnapping track because it was necessity because but OTT was not and they proceeded on the track regardless of not many bein a fan of it, they torpedoed their own product

Shegarf71RJXX

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

CORRECTION:

For me it when downhill when BS stopped cutting his hairAngryAngry

LOL

Shegarf71RJXX

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

CORRECTION:

For me it when downhill when BS stopped cutting his hair AngryAngry

See SARDAR u know wat bothers u most!!everything wud have worked out with his haircut!!lClap

I loved his hair when they started ASR in Gupta house...him finding that plant in the SUV...and the most amazing RV tune!!Day Dreaming

RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shegarf71

SleepySleepy

Khushi's OTT is one of my fav...I knew she wud give him a run for his patience and pour the extra fake loving!!absolutely take him by storm!!LOLmy soul sister!!

of course you would love that track - sanka devi LOL

Shegarf71

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

CORRECTION:

For me it when downhill when BS stopped cutting his hair AngryAngry

See SARDAR u know wat bothers u most!!everything wud have worked out with his haircut!!lClap

I loved his hair when they started ASR in Gupta house...him finding that plant in the SUV...and the most amazing RV tune!!Day Dreaming

nahin be...Diwali crew cut was the best Day Dreaming

Shegarf71

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

SleepySleepy

of course you would love that track - sanka devi LOL

Whatz Arshi without the crazy Khushi driving him nuts with her childish antics!!he had already seen her strong stubborn and righteous side and gotten used to it!!so it was time!Big smile

RJXX

Go to top