Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Adda -Nov 12' 2012 (Page 76)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

To be pretty honest with you, the sheetal track is when my 'addiction' started to wear off LOL

I was pretty heavily addicted through EVERYTHING before this track.

same here...

the off screen drama didn't help 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4vasiraju

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

aap log abhi bhi yahan pe ho LOL

HameshaEmbarrassed

JalebiGCrazygd4RJXX

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

To be pretty honest with you, the sheetal track is when my 'addiction' started to wear off LOL

I was pretty heavily addicted through EVERYTHING before this track.

same here...

the off screen drama didn't help 

Its the way that it was handeled.
SP's emails, Call workers, tweets had a different 'confirmation'.
There was not one set 'On a break' confirmation.

JalebiGCrazygd4RJXX

Crazygd4 IF-Dazzler
Crazygd4
Crazygd4

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

aap log abhi bhi yahan pe ho LOL

All done with BS,PH and SP talk..so we are talking about the beauty of old episodes...LOL

nothing to talk about todays episodeOuch..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGRJXX

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
https://twitter.com/i/#!/indy12IF/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fdm9306bw

This looks to me as a drained out guy, who just wants to get away from all this nonsense LOL

JalebiGCrazygd4RJXX

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Heya Crazy and Kanan  Nice meeting you both here Big smile...call me as lucky most of the reduxian know me with that name Tongue...

had a look on Bs and Gul interview ..felt like they added more mess to already existing one LOL LOL..

Gul trying to picture herself innocent and mahan LOL..and Barun as Villan Tongue..Gul is acting and Barun is conveying clearly that he left the show ..

whatever their commitments and needs this public display of friendship is not all need now ..

what they wanted to show us that they both are quite happy for their future endorsements...than keep it with yourself's  why public interview Angry   
Huglucky bcz gul doesn't like being called bitch na n the whole forum barring a few dI'd that

Lucky...This is making the situation worse for G-maata..Sha wanted to prove that she is innocent...BRAVO for the nice reality show she put...But she can't act...thats it..She has shown her real face to everyone that she is manipulative... barun had a cow-waiting-in-the-line-to-be-slaughtered look...its really heartbreaking to see him like that...when it come ro real TV BS can not act...sorry..i felt really bad for him today..

yes its seems it was complied and forced Barun to come up with such interview ..in order to show  how grt is Gul ..that she left him leave the show in peaceLOL...

i really felt Bad that they forced barun to such low stoop act Angry..because they are producers they can't make everyone to say their words ..this media Made Barun to take this step ...what's their any need to an actor to come up with such an way Ouch..its insulting  

you can see the pain in his eyes..disrespectful woman sitting on top of the armrest ...grrrAngry 

The problem is he is still working under her...i hated the tone she used when she said 'you are still making money' for his casual comment-'i was making good money' or something like that..

Crazy the problem is not that he is still working under her ..the problem is the world they are staying in..she is producer he is actor ,,they both share a relationship..

Barun should be at Good notes at Gul eyes ..so that when ever he wants to come back to TV industry he may can get a role in the 4 lions again ..

Future is uncertain in the  acting industry ..so maintaining better relationships is must in the industry though it Hurts to your soul Embarrassed...till you are in better Place in the industry ..you should be in good notes ..that's where Gul has extra point Big smile...so she played on it .. 

You said it right...Clap...
One question about gul...See...she is creating a lot problems like this and all the channels will come to know about her.. and her credibility will be questioned  too. She needs to have a good relationship with the channels too right...is there a guarantee that she won't create the similar problems with other channels and actors in the future...??

I don't  think Till  now GUl created Problems to  SP ..she has listened what ever SP said her to do ..

And even Another show is Running in the SP channel..I think SP is happy with 4 lions  work ..

IPK is he only show which has Given SP an international Platform ..untill Gul make SP unhappy not listening to them she will be making money and even SP..

and she is trying to establish her empire out of SP to that is Z tv ..the channel market is wide and till Gul  have good scripts in her hand no one can stop her ...

even though she is not happy with SP she may can shift to other channels just like now ektha is doing ..she will work for other channels other than SP.

Coming To the problems that she creating for actors ...i think Gul is confident she can make any person as ASR ..people very well know that 4 lions are good act making beautiful characters..

so actors need characters..gul is providing that ..so i don't think   ators would have any problem with Gul  nature  till they get popularity and Money ..its all Money money ..no sentiments Embarrassed

Edited by vasiraju - 13 November 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishraJalebiGCrazygd4RJXX

Crazygd4 IF-Dazzler
Crazygd4
Crazygd4

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

https://twitter.com/i/#!/indy12IF/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fdm9306bw

This looks to me as a drained out guy, who just wants to get away from all this nonsense LOL

That day he cried man...his eyes are kind of red in this one..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGRJXX

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

That day he cried man...his eyes are kind of red in this one..

He does not look happy at all!
Its so obvious now, looking at him im sure all this 'offscreen drama' is not something he is handeling well.

JalebiGCrazygd4RJXX

Go to top