IP Adda -Nov 12' 2012 (Page 74)

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar

i just watched a vm, and damn this was such an amazing show!Day Dreaming

Such an amazing show!

Every Rabba ve scene STILL makes my heart go dhak dhak, even if some were rushed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4vasiraju

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Heya Crazy and Kanan  Nice meeting you both here Big smile...call me as lucky most of the reduxian know me with that name Tongue...

had a look on Bs and Gul interview ..felt like they added more mess to already existing one LOL LOL..

Gul trying to picture herself innocent and mahan LOL..and Barun as Villan Tongue..Gul is acting and Barun is conveying clearly that he left the show ..

whatever their commitments and needs this public display of friendship is not all need now ..

what they wanted to show us that they both are quite happy for their future endorsements...than keep it with yourself's  why public interview Angry   
Huglucky bcz gul doesn't like being called bitch na n the whole forum barring a few dI'd that

Lucky...This is making the situation worse for G-maata..Sha wanted to prove that she is innocent...BRAVO for the nice reality show she put...But she can't act...thats it..She has shown her real face to everyone that she is manipulative... barun had a cow-waiting-in-the-line-to-be-slaughtered look...its really heartbreaking to see him like that...when it come ro real TV BS can not act...sorry..i felt really bad for him today..

yes its seems it was complied and forced Barun to come up with such interview ..in order to show  how grt is Gul ..that she left him leave the show in peaceLOL...

i really felt Bad that they forced barun to such low stoop act Angry..because they are producers they can't make everyone to say their words ..this media Made Barun to take this step ...what's their any need to an actor to come up with such an way Ouch..its insulting  

you can see the pain in his eyes..disrespectful woman sitting on top of the armrest ...grrrAngry 

The problem is he is still working under her...i hated the tone she used when she said 'you are still making money' for his casual comment-'i was making good money' or something like that..

Crazy the problem is not that he is still working under her ..the problem is the world they are staying in..she is producer he is actor ,,they both share a relationship..

Barun should be on Good notes at Gul eyes ..so that when ever he wants to come back to TV industry he may can get a role in the 4 lions again ..

Future is uncertain in the  acting industry ..so maintaining better relationships is must in the industry though it Hurts to your soul Embarrassed...till you are in better Place in the industry ..you should be in good notes ..that's where Gul has extra point Big smile...so she played on it .. 

Edited by vasiraju - 13 November 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4

JalebiG Goldie
JalebiG
JalebiG

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Such an amazing show!

Every Rabba ve scene STILL makes my heart go dhak dhak, even if some were rushed.

same her!  i just saw the engagement scene, nanital, hayyye, the magic of these episodes  will never be affected by this kichidi Embarrassed

eyesonmeCrazygd4

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplelife09

Heya Crazy and Kanan  Nice meeting you both here Big smile...call me as lucky most of the reduxian know me with that name Tongue...

had a look on Bs and Gul interview ..felt like they added more mess to already existing one LOL LOL..

Gul trying to picture herself innocent and mahan LOL..and Barun as Villan Tongue..Gul is acting and Barun is conveying clearly that he left the show ..

whatever their commitments and needs this public display of friendship is not all need now ..

what they wanted to show us that they both are quite happy for their future endorsements...than keep it with yourself's  why public interview Angry   
Huglucky bcz gul doesn't like being called bitch na n the whole forum barring a few dI'd that

Jals  Hugzz Hug

LOL LOL she herself saying people calling her bitch LOL...by this interview she even hurt her image more ..

if she is really true her heart she would have  stated way before that barun is leaving when zee raised the topic...that would have saved her image ..she kept quite than ..that's only reason people hated her ..be transparent at least to the viwer's who watch the show..

now no one believes what ever they try to do for damage control ,,,its late already   

Lucky do you think people believe her or Barun? There are IF members who have changed their tune once this interview was out..

Sri people Need some scandal to discuss ..see Barun not going to stop leaving the serial or Gul not going accept that because Barun left the show she will end the show..she will continue her business with other actor and barun act in other ventures ..so its totally on their professional level ..

None of then going to listen or act on our disappointments..so better we stay clam and Move on  with this crap as exactly they are doing ..No sentiments in professionalism and for us no sentiments for a serial ..we enjoyed what ever we got on the screen paisa wasool for us ..and they made their money for delivering the product Big smile  

Clap comments like these are the reason why we all like to be cocooned in our ADDA.. phew.. have been trying to shout this out.. 

I know sri ..Adda or redux way different from the Mf..we speak and  see the reality Embarrassed...may be i am sounding too mechanical ..but its very true and we have to accept it to reduce the pain we are feeling now..

JalebiGCrazygd4

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Such an amazing show!

same her!  i just saw the engagement scene, nanital, hayyye, the magic of these episodes  will never be affected by this kichidi Embarrassed

Just watch an arhi scene and everything feels so good again LOL

I just watched the scene where he kisses her forehead ( when dadi was all like you can't take care of anjali and khushi was sorting out the flowers).. they way he kissed her Embarrassed

JalebiGCrazygd4

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Jals  Hugzz Hug

LOL LOL she herself saying people calling her bitch LOL...by this interview she even hurt her image more ..

if she is really true her heart she would have  stated way before that barun is leaving when zee raised the topic...that would have saved her image ..she kept quite than ..that's only reason people hated her ..be transparent at least to the viwer's who watch the show..

now no one believes what ever they try to do for damage control ,,,its late already   

Lucky do you think people believe her or Barun? There are IF members who have changed their tune once this interview was out..

Sri people Need some scandal to discuss ..see Barun not going to stop leaving the serial or Gul not going accept that because Barun left the show she will end the show..she will continue her business with other actor and barun act in other ventures ..so its totally on their professional level ..

None of then going to listen or act on our disappointments..so better we stay clam and Move on  with this crap as exactly they are doing ..No sentiments in professionalism and for us no sentiments for a serial ..we enjoyed what ever we got on the screen paisa wasool for us ..and they made their money for delivering the product Big smile  

Clap comments like these are the reason why we all like to be cocooned in our ADDA.. phew.. have been trying to shout this out.. 

But for us the show is like our own kid...We can't  see it get spoilt in front our eyes...Cry...never watched a serial before.. just one can drive you crazy like this...!!!!!...wish i was like you lucky...

I know Crazy ,,,just like you i too saw IPK  like carzy ..leaving my Own life ..Most of the redxians know  how mad we all are LOL LOL...

But some or the other point we have to accept that their won't be same magic at it was in the beginning ..its a love story it should be ended at some point ...

Just because you like the sweet you always won't  eat it right ...you need a change ..i am not blaming barun ..Its not because barun is leaving the show is no where ..

for me their is No story or interesting track to hook me up for the serial  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishraJalebiGeyesonmeCrazygd4

Crazygd4 IF-Dazzler
Crazygd4
Crazygd4

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Lucky...This is making the situation worse for G-maata..Sha wanted to prove that she is innocent...BRAVO for the nice reality show she put...But she can't act...thats it..She has shown her real face to everyone that she is manipulative... barun had a cow-waiting-in-the-line-to-be-slaughtered look...its really heartbreaking to see him like that...when it come ro real TV BS can not act...sorry..i felt really bad for him today..

yes its seems it was complied and forced Barun to come up with such interview ..in order to show  how grt is Gul ..that she left him leave the show in peaceLOL...

i really felt Bad that they forced barun to such low stoop act Angry..because they are producers they can't make everyone to say their words ..this media Made Barun to take this step ...what's their any need to an actor to come up with such an way Ouch..its insulting  

you can see the pain in his eyes..disrespectful woman sitting on top of the armrest ...grrrAngry 

The problem is he is still working under her...i hated the tone she used when she said 'you are still making money' for his casual comment-'i was making good money' or something like that..

Crazy the problem is not that he is still working under her ..the problem is the world they are staying in..she is producer he is actor ,,they both share a relationship..

Barun should be at Good notes at Gul eyes ..so that when ever he wants to come back to TV industry he may can get a role in the 4 lions again ..

Future is uncertain in the  acting industry ..so maintaining better relationships is must in the industry though it Hurts to your soul Embarrassed...till you are in better Place in the industry ..you should be in good notes ..that's where Gul has extra point Big smile...so she played on it .. 

You said it right...Clap...
One question about gul...See...she is creating a lot problems like this and all the channels will come to know about her.. and her credibility will be questioned  too. She needs to have a good relationship with the channels too right...is there a guarantee that she won't create the similar problems with other channels and actors in the future...??

JalebiGvasiraju

JalebiG Goldie
JalebiG
JalebiG

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Such an amazing show!

Just watch an arhi scene and everything feels so good again LOL

I just watched the scene where he kisses her forehead ( when dadi was all like you can't take care of anjali and khushi was sorting out the flowers).. they way he kissed her Embarrassed
youtube mata ki jai!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazygd4

Go to top