Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Adda -Nov 12' 2012 (Page 72)

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 2227

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Crazy and Kanan  Nice meeting you both here Big smile...call me as lucky most of the reduxian know me with that name Tongue...

had a look on Bs and Gul interview ..felt like they added more mess to already existing one LOL LOL..

Gul trying to picture herself innocent and mahan LOL..and Barun as Villan Tongue..Gul is acting and Barun is conveying clearly that he left the show ..

whatever their commitments and needs this public display of friendship is not all need now ..

what they wanted to show us that they both are quite happy for their future endorsements...than keep it with yourself's  why public interview Angry   
Huglucky bcz gul doesn't like being called bitch na n the whole forum barring a few dI'd that

Jals  Hugzz Hug


LOL LOL she herself saying people calling her bitch LOL...by this interview she even hurt her image more ..

if she is really true her heart she would have  stated way before that barun is leaving when zee raised the topic...that would have saved her image ..she kept quite than ..that's only reason people hated her ..be transparent at least to the viwer's who watch the show..

now no one believes what ever they try to do for damage control ,,,its late already   

Lucky do you think people believe her or Barun? There are IF members who have changed their tune once this interview was out..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4vasiraju

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 7298

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplelife09

Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Girls ...what's happening ..

Most of you i don't know much ...nice meeting you all Tongue

wish you all happy and safe diwali Big smile

Hi Vasiraju HugI am gd...Hug

some call me crazy..some call me gd..you can choose whichoneever you want...but i am really crazy...Big smile

Forgot to wish you 

Happy Diwali...to you too...

Hi Lucky...Hug

Jhals...Hug

GD..Grrr... it is not char sher.. it is hum panch sher..

Heya sri  Big smile...H R U? Happy diwali  to you and your family Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGsimplelife09Crazygd4

Crazygd4 IF-Dazzler
Crazygd4
Crazygd4

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 2712

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290270

Take a look.

 
Mariya i felt the same way when he said i am out of job now...god...i hate this g-person more than anything now..i feel like going to mumbai to protest for this guy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGeyesonme

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 4002

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by maariyah12345

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290270

Take a look.

 
Mariya i felt the same way when he said i am out of job now...god...i hate this g-person more than anything now..i feel like going to mumbai to protest for this guy...

He obviously has nothing planned, because everything happend so fast.
If he was planning on taking a break, why is everything sounding very all of a sudden?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 2227

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by simplelife09

Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Girls ...what's happening ..

Most of you i don't know much ...nice meeting you all Tongue

wish you all happy and safe diwali Big smile

Hi Vasiraju HugI am gd...Hug

some call me crazy..some call me gd..you can choose whichoneever you want...but i am really crazy...Big smile

Forgot to wish you 

Happy Diwali...to you too...

Hi Lucky...Hug

Jhals...Hug

GD..Grrr... it is not char sher.. it is hum panch sher..

Heya sri  Big smile...H R U? Happy diwali  to you and your family Tongue

Good Lucky.. Thank you.. wish you and your family the same!!!


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4vasiraju

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 7298

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Crazy and Kanan  Nice meeting you both here Big smile...call me as lucky most of the reduxian know me with that name Tongue...

had a look on Bs and Gul interview ..felt like they added more mess to already existing one LOL LOL..

Gul trying to picture herself innocent and mahan LOL..and Barun as Villan Tongue..Gul is acting and Barun is conveying clearly that he left the show ..

whatever their commitments and needs this public display of friendship is not all need now ..

what they wanted to show us that they both are quite happy for their future endorsements...than keep it with yourself's  why public interview Angry   
Huglucky bcz gul doesn't like being called bitch na n the whole forum barring a few dI'd that

Lucky...This is making the situation worse for G-maata..Sha wanted to prove that she is innocent...BRAVO for the nice reality show she put...But she can't act...thats it..She has shown her real face to everyone that she is manipulative... barun had a cow-waiting-in-the-line-to-be-slaughtered look...its really heartbreaking to see him like that...when it come ro real TV BS can not act...sorry..i felt really bad for him today..

yes its seems it was complied and forced Barun to come up with such interview ..in order to show  how grt is Gul ..that she left him leave the show in peaceLOL...

i really felt Bad that they forced barun to such low stoop act Angry..because they are producers they can't make everyone to say their words ..this media Made Barun to take this step ...is their any need to an actor to come up with such an way Ouch..its insulting  


Edited by vasiraju - 13 November 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGeyesonmeCrazygd4

Crazygd4 IF-Dazzler
Crazygd4
Crazygd4

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 2712

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Crazy and Kanan  Nice meeting you both here Big smile...call me as lucky most of the reduxian know me with that name Tongue...

had a look on Bs and Gul interview ..felt like they added more mess to already existing one LOL LOL..

Gul trying to picture herself innocent and mahan LOL..and Barun as Villan Tongue..Gul is acting and Barun is conveying clearly that he left the show ..

whatever their commitments and needs this public display of friendship is not all need now ..

what they wanted to show us that they both are quite happy for their future endorsements...than keep it with yourself's  why public interview Angry   
Huglucky bcz gul doesn't like being called bitch na n the whole forum barring a few dI'd that

Jals  Hugzz Hug


LOL LOL she herself saying people calling her bitch LOL...by this interview she even hurt her image more ..

if she is really true her heart she would have  stated way before that barun is leaving when zee raised the topic...that would have saved her image ..she kept quite than ..that's only reason people hated her ..be transparent at least to the viwer's who watch the show..

now no one believes what ever they try to do for damage control ,,,its late already   

Lucky.. he must be thinking 'that serves you right lady'...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGvasiraju

JalebiG Goldie
JalebiG
JalebiG

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 1296

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by maariyah12345

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290270

Take a look.

 
Mariya i felt the same way when he said i am out of job now...god...i hate this g-person more than anything now..i feel like going to mumbai to protest for this guy...

He obviously has nothing planned, because everything happend so fast.
If he was planning on taking a break, why is everything sounding very all of a sudden?
Thumbs UpClap  exactly! why does this seem it all went down within the past 2 weeks?


Edited by JelebiGovernaar - 13 November 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplelife09eyesonmeCrazygd4vasiraju

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1208   Views: 35533

-RD- 1208 35533 25 December 2011 at 1:00pm by luv_arhi
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda #17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1198   Views: 29360

-RD- 1198 29360 26 October 2011 at 8:28am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1183   Views: 27527

-RD- 1183 27527 18 October 2011 at 9:13am by .Manal.
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1201   Views: 25475

-RD- 1201 25475 15 October 2011 at 4:23am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1200   Views: 29987

-RD- 1200 29987 05 October 2011 at 6:26am by SK1991

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index