JalebiG Goldie
JalebiG
JalebiG

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplelife09

Originally posted by dimishra

if you have a little furshot 4m barun, sp and gulji, can anybody tell me y khushi wanted to play crackers today when on last year she gave a long lecture to Lav about the patakas?...LOLLOLLOL

BTW i m not sorry for jumping as i know what will say afterwards Big smile

I am not sure.. which page I answered this.

I give Cvs the benefit of doubt here, last year she was explaining to Lavanya a grown up and this year she was talking about the same with Aarav in mind, remember he is an orphan, who has never experienced Diwali..  find the dialog writer at fault here, and directors fault, they should have given her a Melancholic look and some feelings..

BTW.. Welcome to the Adda... I am Sri..

Thanks sri. the prob is in my op they dont know what to write and how to execute anymore from feb...they dont seem to care much about the storyline. they just want to air it and let it go on as long as the channel requires or smthing. 1 serial can still be a superhit without the best actor leaving if they knows how to keep it up. because we the audience care for the story more. if the new actor can act well, u can easily accept him or her. because it happens. whatever happend behind the screens , they took it  lightly thinking the audience wont care if a sudden change comes.

Clap

yes.. that si the sad part.. if they knew ho w to handle it , they could have doen a marvelous job, when Barun had to leave for the movie, they hsowe dth ekidnapping track,  and before that they showed koosies' OTT, they could have wrapped up Shyma's truth and then the kidnapping track, that would have been awesome to watch.. 

Then again, We also have to see we, are watching it from outside, and in hindsight.. everything is iffy..

post march, the show did become iffy, but we all dealt with hoping that once IPL was over, and then once BS was back from his movie, the show will get back on track..and they got the ingredients right again when the remarriage was happening, but then that happy ending marriage took place and they tossed 1.5 years of story build up and then they rushed and diluted the shaym track to bring in sheet all, and now they say their story has run its course...

and plus, if BS wanted to quit, he would need to give notice, so if that wedding episode he gave the hint, why in the world did they toss the entire track for a happy ending and this kichidi? instead of saying ok, BS is leaving lets still keep the story in lineD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishraeyesonmeCrazygd4RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

at the risk of being thought of as Barun supporter.. I want to say this, what were the Cvs doing all the time before the Kidnapping, they could have shown the shyam's truth, with involvement with Payash and then when Barun had to leave they could have shown kidnapping.. but wait,. they were too busy showing Kushi's OTT.

Sri there was so much they could've done...

I think it was IPL season so they chose not to have a 'heavy' track and then they went straight into kidnapping...

But when the kidnapping track was on the ONLY focus was Khushi trying to find him, they could've done more with the family then 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishraJalebiGsimplelife09eyesonmeShegarf71Crazygd4

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

if you have a little furshot 4m barun, sp and gulji, can anybody tell me y khushi wanted to play crackers today when on last year she gave a long lecture to Lav about the patakas?...LOLLOLLOL

I give Cvs the benefit of doubt here, last year she was explaining to Lavanya a grown up and this year she was talking about the same with Aarav in mind, remember he is an orphan, who has never experienced Diwali..  find the dialog writer at fault here, and directors fault, they should have given her a Melancholic look and some feelings..

Thanks sri. the prob is in my op they dont know what to write and how to execute anymore from feb...they dont seem to care much about the storyline. they just want to air it and let it go on as long as the channel requires or smthing. 1 serial can still be a superhit without the best actor leaving if they knows how to keep it up. because we the audience care for the story more. if the new actor can act well, u can easily accept him or her. because it happens. whatever happend behind the screens , they took it  lightly thinking the audience wont care if a sudden change comes.

Clap

yes.. that si the sad part.. if they knew ho w to handle it , they could have doen a marvelous job, when Barun had to leave for the movie, they hsowe dth ekidnapping track,  and before that they showed koosies' OTT, they could have wrapped up Shyma's truth and then the kidnapping track, that would have been awesome to watch.. 

Then again, We also have to see we, are watching it from outside, and in hindsight.. everything is iffy..

guys common we still dont want to accept
that barun is least interested in ipk

i somewhere feel kushi OTT comedy was stretched
to accommodate BS leave
we have to remember that stage build up trust

Kisko Patha.. we are all speculating.,., it takes two to tango.. in this case, it is taking the Awesome threesome, PH, Barun, and Sp to tango.. let them be..LOL

Edited by simplelife09 - 13 November 2012 at 9:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishraJalebiGeyesonmeShegarf71Crazygd4nebunaRJXX

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
28 year old guy at his  peak wants to take off
to spend time with wife

wanted to quit in feb when his acting was best

long break whatever be the reasons

girls still we feel he s not at fault

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGsadianabilCrazygd4eyesonmeRJXX

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

at the risk of being thought of as Barun supporter.. I want to say this, what were the Cvs doing all the time before the Kidnapping, they could have shown the shyam's truth, with involvement with Payash and then when Barun had to leave theycouldhave shown kidnapping.. but wait,. they were too busy showing Kushi's OTT.

I think it was IPL season so they chose not to have a 'heavy' track and then they went straight into kidnapping...

But when the kidnapping track was on the ONLY focus was Khushi trying to find him, they could've done more with the family then

That would have been the perfect time for anjali to doubt shyam..l

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGsimplelife09Shegarf71nebunaRJXX

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar

Clap

post march, the show did become iffy, but we all dealt with hoping that once IPL was over, and then once BS was back from his movie, the show will get back on track..and they got the ingredients right again when the remarriage was happening, but then that happy ending marriage took place and they tossed 1.5 years of story build up and then they rushed and diluted the shaym track to bring in sheet all, and now they say their story has run its course...

and plus, if BS wanted to quit, he would need to give notice, so if that wedding episode he gave the hint, why in the world did they toss the entire track for a happy ending and this kichidi? instead of saying ok, BS is leaving lets still keep the story in lineD'oh

I have not seen the interview ..

But from what you are saying, it feels like Barun was forced to do something , whichhe did nto like and even though he gave notices, PH made him stay one way or the other...?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4RJXX

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Originally posted by RitJ26

at the risk of being thought of as Barun supporter.. I want to say this, what were the Cvs doing all the time before the Kidnapping, they could have shown the shyam's truth, with involvement with Payash and then when Barun had to leave theycouldhave shown kidnapping.. but wait,. they were too busy showing Kushi's OTT.

That would have been the perfect time for anjali to doubt shyam..l

Hi M.. exaclty. that is how I feel they aoucl have utilized Payash and others. with all the characters they could use, they come up with Masla Mama.. he is still lost in th eMaze of RM.. one day Maami will eb dusting a closet and his skeleton will fall on her.. there is no proper exit for some of the characters..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGRJXX

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

28 year old guy at his  peak wants to take off
to spend time with wife

wanted to quit in feb when his acting was best

long break whatever be the reasons

girls still we feel he s not at fault

He can do wat he wants just like Char billis and SAR PHATGAYA..(SP)will do wat they want and we will think wat we want...not wat they want us to think,rite?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGsimplelife09eyesonmeRJXX

Go to top