Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Adda -Nov 12' 2012 (Page 12)

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Meena,

When one of your best friends is going abroad to study or work and has a bright future, will you stop that person because you will miss her. You will feel sad but you will wish her the very best. It is just like that.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by sunshine99

[QUOTE=sunshine99]

[/QUOTE

Koel,

Very beautifully written and I agree with you 100%. Who will ever sit on the edge of the couch and give an interview. All these traits maybe seen in her new heroine. To me it looked like two rival politicians coming together for an TV interview and show to the people of India that they are together and are best of friends. Very well scripted interview and maybe taking digs at the IF fans. To me Barun's body language was not convincing and he was not looking at GUL maybe he was scared that he will laugh. These fans better wake up and see reality fast.

Anu

Anu a lot of attention went into it.. Sitting on the edge of the sofa was done purposefully...to create an informal and soothing atmosphere.. the soft hues in white... the  IPK music in the background... of the health issues..that a unshaven shabby fatigue  look with dark circles highlighted where as a fresh and and extra coat of makeup made look Gul look pretty.. appearances matter who know better than the people in the entertainment industry...

I agree even behind the beautiful scripted and presented version the awkwardness.. an extra attempt to bring in hum haain hum aache dost feel ...u said it perfectly two rival politicians who came together to shake hands .. to take digs at online fans who have been creating uproars...the actor has to comply .. he is too small a fish besides he is smart to not burn his bridges and be a willing game... Embarrassed Akhir kal kisne dekha hai...if ever there were creative differences they  can be buried right ?

I loved the crash course on labour laws though.. wish I coud tell him that Industries Dispute Act 1947 and Factories Act 1947 does not hold much ground in the services industry... with respect to working hoursLOL ...issliye mujhe kabhi overtime nahi mila for working beyond the office hours..Tongue

Koel,

Regarding the labour laws and giving us a lecture on it, what happened to all those labour laws when he was doing the other shows. Does it apply only to him and not to the rest of the cast. I think this interview has made him look worse than before. Apparently his movie is releasing in April and has no work on hand.  

The fact that they are working so much s because of total mismanagement and no bank of episodes. It is the fault of the PH who never developed a parallel track so that the leads could take rest. All other shows have actors working those long hours and why are they not going on a long break. I just wonder the point of this interview.

Anu
true Anu... it was scripted he had to give a reason why he wanted a break for his health..and long tiring work hours was zeroed in as the reason...so we got the version...the real reason is not for us to know... the sad part we have learnt to see that there is something beyond the obvious...hence we see the pot holes and not loopholes.. well it is their life their business.. for now they want us to buy this and we have to buy it whether we like it or not..Embarrassed

Edited by sunshine99 - 13 November 2012 at 6:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadianabilanurao.66

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shegarf71

Originally posted by sunshine99

4lion, SP and a rerun of Karan Johar's magic...

Life moves on..
With sadness and bitterness initially...
Of promises to never get emotionally involved in fiction...
To remember with fondness the sweet memories of madness...
A diwali gift of nostalgia by the dream merchants called 4lions and SP...
To hope that they were able to reconnect  with their ruthe hue audiences..
with  a cup of Koffee and the  thodi khushi thodi ghum bhari journey of IPKKND with a man that made many hearts flutter..
To recreate kuch kuch hota hai for their products again in their precious viewers mind...
As KJO got his guests to reveal the hidden truth from the mysterious darkness of the star aura...
Gul in white sitting on a beautiful set created in soft white hues...with her guest the actor who portrayed the iconic character ASR... hoped to bring forth transparency and  the open truth for all to see..

Now the open truth is open to interpretations... of  whether it is the real truth at face value or a truth that was presented to suit  the moment... the reality we might never know...

But one thing we fans do  know the entire IPK  team for the last one and half year  indeed had a dream run..and we the viewers were happy to be part of it...

awesome Koeliya!!Clapyou worded it just right! A beautiful gift wrapped interview to act as a mouth freshener for the after taste left in our mouths from the dish served by char billis!Clap

He is a boon to many of us becoz we found our inner selves reaching to show him the way,to ease his pain,to peek into his mind,to make him human,to make him believe in good,...that's our ASR!!we wanted him to change and learn but we wanted him to stay the same...but nature has a law!!...change will happen...another law...human beings are cursed with the quest of happiness never to be completed!!

I for one thank the Real person who gave us the persona of the reel person...ASR presented by Barun Sobti...THANK YOU BARUN!!
The lies...the truth...the greys in between will be buried for now...may surface at a later time when it least matters!!making us go..OH SO THAT'S THE...versus now when we would go...WHAT THE!!
Meenakshi I too thank the actor who gave us ASR.. who felt real instead of a reel character...his contribution to the love story  of Arnav and Khushi was magical.. every good thing needs to come to an end..for us to realize it's excellence... for us to collect another beautiful memory like it... the quest is our journey ahead...as you said we humans are cursed  with the quest for happiness.. it never lasts  forever.. for us to continue the journey called life in it's search...Big smile

Edited by sunshine99 - 13 November 2012 at 6:15am

Shegarf71anurao.66

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hey  buddies so whats up

Pashmeen jee ki jai ho

I think BS quit coz pashmeen was hitting him with iron rod

ROFL
I know its gutter but I think its hig htime I should speak the truth , chote was not active in reel or real EmbarrassedLOL

ShockedShocked 

ROFL you're on a roll today!!

patti chale gaya toh yeh sab hota hai?! LOL

chottye was active in reel with horse ride bank , but not in real life with Rubbave...  Hence his Chamkeli gave a Pakkodave...LOL

Shegarf71

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Meena,

When one of your best friends is going abroad to study or work and has a bright future, will you stop that person because you will miss her. You will feel sad but you will wish her the very best. It is just like that.

Anu

And it is as you say,my friend!!Hugi know and you know...but it hurts just the same!!Ouch

"May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.  May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.  And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand." – Irish Blessing

To Barunwa ...Smile

anurao.66sunshine99

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Hey  buddies so whats up

Pashmeen jee ki jai ho

I think BS quit coz pashmeen was hitting him with iron rod

ROFL
I know its gutter but I think its hig htime I should speak the truth , chote was not active in reel or real EmbarrassedLOL

ShockedShocked 

ROFL you're on a roll today!!

patti chale gaya toh yeh sab hota hai?! LOL

chottye was active in reel with horse ride bank , but not in real life with Rubbave...  Hence his Chamkeli gave a Pakkodave...LOL

Aagayi Sammy!!LOL

sadianabilanurao.66

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Meena,

Anu
hey Anu,

You are right, but I will feel bad if the friend tells me that she is will be back and later says that later I get to know that she will never come back.
I would have been happy if in the first instance she tells me that she is going aay permanently rather than going round and round.

I will feel bad, not bcoz she won't come back, but for not trusting me.
sorry for jumping in

Shegarf71anurao.66

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Meena,

Any idea how the war zone has taken this interview? Or still in their bubble world

Anu

Shegarf71

Go to top