Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

My postwa, read and faintwa

C.C to quit na na to take break from ipk

Happy diwali all its gutter post I hope sathya won't mind it

Yes you heard right Popular Star Plus show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Seems to be in a quagmire with the star cast bidding the show adieu...

Fans have been reeling under the shock of Barun Sobti going on an indefinite break post 23rd November and now Akshay Dogra will shoot for the last time tomorrow. His on screen wife Deepali Pansare is expected to end her stint day after tomorrow. Here Shami news brings you latest news on quitting saga that CC aka chotes chote has decided to quit na na to take break from show, due to continuous humiliation and disrespect being shown to chote. Yes you heard it right chotes chote wont function from now onwards as protest against lack of proper utilization and management of its abilities and skills.

Chotes chote was happy that shit all track was getting closed and was in high expectation that after the fiasco, bade chote will give a thought and khushi will be all ready. But to its utter dismay, bade chote and khushi je has adopted 5/6/7/8/ years old boy putting permanent end to chotes all wishes. Now chote is of the belief that bade chote will not use him at all as he got a prize for free without any effort and his talent would be wasted.

Chote has always expressed his anger and gave notice prior to two months when chote was continuously humiliated through cold showers. Here he gave notice to khushi as she was the reason as where bade wanted to use chote, khushi will turn her head and was busy playing mahantha.

Now chote has completely lost hope. He used to dream about his act being successfully culminating with bulging belly of khushi and khushi screaming in labor room and happy tears in bades eyes. Khushi changing nappies, singing lullabies and having sleepless nights. But it seem that bade is all set to die, or fall off the cliff , khushi wont be changing nappies, and singing lullabies and got beta mufth mufth without all this efforts. So due to protest against all this chote will take a break.

Soon chote will issue an official statement regarding this.

I know its gutter but cant escape . I don't have anything against adopttion too. He he .

ROFLJust fab funny with a serious tone!!Loved it Shammi!thanks for cheering me up!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shegarf71

ROFLJust fab funny with a serious tone!!Loved it Shammi!thanks for cheering me up!!Clap

Cheering up kyun?

Bhat happened? 

Shegarf71

sadianabil Goldie
sadianabil
sadianabil

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71RJXX

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

[QUOTE=sunshine99]4lion, SP and a rerun of Karan Johar's magic...

Life moves on..
With sadness and bitterness initially...
Of promises to never get emotionally involved in fiction...
To remember with fondness the sweet memories of madness...
A diwali gift of nostalgia by the dream merchants called 4lions and SP...
To hope that they were able to reconnect  with their ruthe hue audiences..
with  a cup of Koffee and the  thodi khushi thodi ghum bhari journey of IPKKND with a man that made many hearts flutter..
To recreate kuch kuch hota hai for their products again in their precious viewers mind...
As KJO got his guests to reveal the hidden truth from the mysterious darkness of the star aura...
Gul in white sitting on a beautiful set created in soft white hues...with her guest the actor who portrayed the iconic character ASR... hoped to bring forth transparency and  the open truth for all to see..

Now the open truth is open to interpretations... of  whether it is the real truth at face value or a truth that was presented to suit  the moment... the reality we might never know...

But one thing we fans do  know the entire IPK  team for the last one and half year  indeed had a dream run..and we the viewers were happy to be part of it...

[/QUOTE

Koel,

Very beautifully written and I agree with you 100%. Who will ever sit on the edge of the couch and give an interview. All these traits maybe seen in her new heroine. To me it looked like two rival politicians coming together for an TV interview and show to the people of India that they are together and are best of friends. Very well scripted interview and maybe taking digs at the IF fans. To me Barun's body language was not convincing and he was not looking at GUL maybe he was scared that he will laugh. These fans better wake up and see reality fast.

Anu

Anu a lot of attention went into it.. Sitting on the edge of the sofa was done purposefully...to create an informal and soothing atmosphere.. the soft hues in white... the  IPK music in the background... of the health issues..that a unshaven shabby fatigue  look with dark circles highlighted where as a fresh and and extra coat of makeup made look Gul look pretty.. appearances matter who know better than the people in the entertainment industry...

I agree even behind the beautiful scripted and presented version the awkwardness.. an extra attempt to bring in hum haain hum aache dost feel ...u said it perfectly two rival politicians who came together to shake hands .. to take digs at online fans who have been creating uproars...the actor has to comply .. he is too small a fish besides he is smart to not burn his bridges and be a willing game... Embarrassed Akhir kal kisne dekha hai...if ever there were creative differences they  can be buried right ?

I loved the crash course on labour laws though.. wish I coud tell him that Industries Dispute Act 1947 and Factories Act 1947 does not hold much ground in the services industry... with respect to working hoursLOL ...issliye mujhe kabhi overtime nahi mila for working beyond the office hours..Tongue

Edited by sunshine99 - 13 November 2012 at 5:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71anurao.66RJXX

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

4lion, SP and a rerun of Karan Johar's magic...

Life moves on..
with  a cup of Koffee and the  thodi khushi thodi ghum bhari journey of IPKKND with a man that made many hearts flutter..
To recreate kuch kuch hota hai for their products again in their precious viewers mind...
As KJO got his guests to reveal the hidden truth from the mysterious darkness of the star aura...
Gul in white sitting on a beautiful set created in soft white hues...with her guest the actor who portrayed the iconic character ASR... hoped to bring forth transparency and  the open truth for all to see..

Now the open truth is open to interpretations... of  whether it is the real truth at face value or a truth that was presented to suit  the moment... the reality we might never know...

But one thing we fans do  know the entire IPK  team for the last one and half year  indeed had a dream run..and we the viewers were happy to be part of it...

awesome Koeliya!!Clapyou worded it just right! A beautiful gift wrapped interview to act as a mouth freshener for the after taste left in our mouths from the dish served by char billis!Clap

He is a boon to many of us becoz we found our inner selves reaching to show him the way,to ease his pain,to peek into his mind,to make him human,to make him believe in good,...that's our ASR!!we wanted him to change and learn but we wanted him to stay the same...but nature has a law!!...change will happen...another law...human beings are cursed with the quest of happiness never to be completed!!

I for one thank the Real person who gave us the persona of the reel person...ASR presented by Barun Sobti...THANK YOU BARUN!!
The lies...the truth...the greys in between will be buried for now...may surface at a later time when it least matters!!making us go..OH SO THAT'S THE...versus now when we would go...WHAT THE!!

Edited by Shegarf71 - 13 November 2012 at 5:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadianabilanurao.66sunshine99RJXX

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Shegarf71

Cheering up kyun?

Bhat happened? 

Just a mixed emotions bday due to mommy!Smile
anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by anurao.66

[QUOTE=sunshine99]4lion, SP and a rerun of Karan Johar's magic...

Life moves on..

[/QUOTE

Koel,

Very beautifully written and I agree with you 100%. Who will ever sit on the edge of the couch and give an interview. All these traits maybe seen in her new heroine. To me it looked like two rival politicians coming together for an TV interview and show to the people of India that they are together and are best of friends. Very well scripted interview and maybe taking digs at the IF fans. To me Barun's body language was not convincing and he was not looking at GUL maybe he was scared that he will laugh. These fans better wake up and see reality fast.

Anu

Anu a lot of attention went into it.. Sitting on the edge of the sofa was done purposefully...to create an informal and soothing atmosphere.. the soft hues in white... the  IPK music in the background... of the health issues..that a unshaven shabby fatigue  look with dark circles highlighted where as a fresh and and extra coat of makeup made look Gul look pretty.. appearances matter who know better than the people in the entertainment industry...

I agree even behind the beautiful scripted and presented version the awkwardness.. an extra attempt to bring in hum haain hum aache dost feel ...u said it perfectly two rival politicians who came together to shake hands .. to take digs at online fans who have been creating uproars...the actor has to comply .. he is too small a fish besides he is smart to not burn his bridges and be a willing game... Embarrassed Akhir kal kisne dekha hai...if ever there were creative differences they  can be buried right ?

I loved the crash course on labour laws though.. wish I coud tell him that Industries Dispute Act 1947 and Factories Act 1947 does not hold much ground in the services industry... with respect to working hoursLOL ...issliye mujhe kabhi overtime nahi mila for working beyond the office hours..Tongue

Koel,

Regarding the labour laws and giving us a lecture on it, what happened to all those labour laws when he was doing the other shows. Does it apply only to him and not to the rest of the cast. I think this interview has made him look worse than before. Apparently his movie is releasing in April and has no work on hand.  

The fact that they are working so much s because of total mismanagement and no bank of episodes. It is the fault of the PH who never developed a parallel track so that the leads could take rest. All other shows have actors working those long hours and why are they not going on a long break. I just wonder the point of this interview.

Anu

sunshine99

Shegarf71 IF-Dazzler
Shegarf71
Shegarf71

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
TO THE ORIGINAL A.S.R...

There Were times I knew 
But I found it hard to say 
You were special in my life 
Never thought you'd go away 
I'll be strong, I'll get by 
Without you in my life 
I can see through your lies 
Did you ever love me 
I never found you love... 

You and I know 
Love is leaving 
And you don't want me anymore 
Why should I even try 
You and I know 
Love is leaving 
Now you're the last thing on my mind 
Someone else I will find 
A memory I've left behind 

If I ever made you cry 
Any reason I can't find 
It was lonely by your side 
Like a fool I stood by you 
I'll be strong, I'll get by 
Without you in my life 
I can see through your lies 
Did you ever love me 
I never found your love... 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bbmak/love+is+leaving_20013582.html ] 
You and I know 
Love is leaving 
And you don't want me anymore 
Why should I even try 
You and I know 
Love is leaving 
Now you're the last thing on my mind 
Someone else I will find 
A memory I've left behind 

Is there something I could do 
Is there something I should say 
Is there someone else to keep me from the night