IP Adda -Nov 12' 2012 - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Crazygd4

You know what... we will never know what went on behind the doors...but what has happened between these people are fine..they can fight over it...thay can do whatever they want...but all i am saying is this..SP has the influence to do whatever they want to do...so they have to find a way to end this show on a nice note...

i don't want to blame anyone here..but why would you think that the 4lions have opened a new shop on a deferent network...why not SP..think...you will find the answer...it has nothing to do with BS leaving drama...thats all i can say...

Gd.. Waht if the SP is ht eone trying to hang on and not want the show to end, as they have seen how much revenue it can fetch.. see all their emails and twitters keep instigating fans to mail  and tell how much the show means to them and how they can influence Barus..
Originally posted by simplelife09

0ok  barun will say I will saty, bu the Ph is also wanting to stop it.. so then...I feel both Barun and Ph want to end the show at  its high point.. but SP isthe one trying desperately to hold on.. 

thats my point sri...the ph would have had a problem with SP..so they just opened their new shop on a rival network...and for SP this is like an image issue..so they want to hold on to this till it lasts...but PH must have done something to create a problem bet BS and SP...its a kichdi...right now...so SP has to stop this show with 'shubh'  or its doomsday for SP..not for the ph or BS...
SP are in a tough situation.

They know the show is their cash machine internationally.. However its only because of the Jodi.. That means both Sarun... 

They are not stupid, its pretty obvious no one is going to be watching it if sobti is not there, however its thier most popular show. 

What do you think they will do?

Edited by maariyah12345 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by maariyah12345

SP are in a touch situation.

They know the show is their cash machine internationally.. However its only because of the Jodi.. That means both Sarun... 

They are not stupid, its pretty obvious no one is going to be watching it if sobti is not there, however its thier most popular show. 

What do you think they will do?

Drag till it snaps...option one!
Leap and cut it..option 2!
Originally posted by Shegarf71

Drag till it snaps...option one!
Leap and cut it..option 2!

Yeh but they know if they upset fans, then it will not be pretty for them for future shows.
They need to regain fans,so at the end of it it looks like SP 'listened' to the viewers.
Originally posted by Crazygd4

thats my point sri...the ph would have had a problem with SP..so they just opened their new shop on a rival network...and for SP this is like an image issue..so they want to hold on to this till it lasts...but PH must have done something to create a problem bet BS and SP...its a kichdi...right now...so SP has to stop this show with 'shubh'  or its doomsday for SP..not for the ph or BS...

Earth is round and we both are going in circles.. I felt you said, that SP should do something and since they are such a big network, they should be able to pull some strings ( ur hilighted coment). And I feel that Barun and Ph both want to end the serial at a high note.. while SP wants it to continue...

Sp will be forced to do that.. and even if they don;t they will learn it the hard way and then their hindsight will be iffy...🤣
Originally posted by Shegarf71

See Gd...u know what makes u happy!🤗

definitely...meenu..I have to be honest here...I can't see my husband with another lady here...you know what i mean..so i can't see my khushi with a different arnav here...even if sanaya wanted to quit i would have said the same thing...for me its not about the story anymore..its about a husband and wife..and the actors who enact those characters..i can see anjali with a different person now..since shyam was bad guy we all wanted her to find a nice husband to appreciate her love and the shower her with love she deserves...i am glad that they showed payash leaving together to US..ASR kept his word...😃
both the interviews (gul and noreen), Barun clearly became a bakra, he spoke crap. and tried to take escape routebut was caught in bad light.

Originally posted by tajygl

both the interviews (gul and noreen), Barun clearly became a bakra, he spoke crap. and tried to take escape routebut was caught in bad light.

SP/PH have him under his wing, its most likely they told him what to say, He must also be under some sort of contract.
Originally posted by simplelife09

Earth is round and we both are going in circles.. I felt you said, that SP should do something and since they are such a big network, they should be able to pull some strings ( ur hilighted coment). And I feel that Barun and Ph both want to end the serial at a high note.. while SP wants it to continue...

Sp will be forced to do that.. and even if they don;t they will learn it the hard way and then their hindsight will be iffy...🤣

their are going in circles too...🤣🤣..what to do...i am just really mad at everyone but the main lead here...they are making him dance for their tunes..@bold u think so...i don't...now they just  want to get back at SP for not letting them close the show properly...